Sabrina Ionescu scores record 37 points to break WNBA & NBA record

OP
OP
Z

Zebulon Dak

Banned
Reaction score
If that was true you would of realized this was just where the conversation went and not a pivot by anyone, and you would of just continued with the natural path the conversation was going. Regardless the fact you are now in the belief that this is about airing grievances easily lets me know that you have in fact lost the current plot. I wish you and the WNBA continued success in your search for equity.

Or you could just be like "you're right, I said something stupid for the sake of arguing for no reason and now I want out of the conversation."

Mix

Reaction score
Or you could just be like "you're right, I said something stupid for the sake of arguing for no reason and now I want out of the conversation."
Or I could reply the way I did, and then you could just make up your own fan fiction on what you think I should say.

OP
OP
Z

Zebulon Dak

Banned
Reaction score
Or I could reply the way I did, and then you could just make up your own fan fiction on what you think I should say.

Well since you never got your point I'm left to assume your don't actually have one or have otherwise decided not to share it.

Mix

Reaction score
Well since you never got your point I'm left to assume your don't actually have one or have otherwise decided not to share it.
Assume away.

Hardly a shocking position of yours.

QWERTY

Reaction score
Ok so this Female athlethe can score with no one trying to stop her.

Let's look at her games

2-7 3pt
3-8 3pt 3pt %
5-11 3pt %
5-12 3pt %
7-14 3pt %

She's shooting 43.5 from the 3pt line in WNBA standards.

What about it.

Flyingsquad23

Reaction score
Another lame post
In .net “standards” you’re hitting at about 1%

So… What about it

OP
OP
Z

Zebulon Dak

Banned
Reaction score
Ok so this Female athlethe can score with no one trying to stop her.

Let's look at her games

2-7 3pt
3-8 3pt 3pt %
5-11 3pt %
5-12 3pt %
7-14 3pt %

She's shooting 43.5 from the 3pt line in WNBA standards.

What about it.

So just slightly higher than Steph's career average of 42.8%?

Welcome to Team Sabrina!

SantaClaraHawk

Reaction score
Can't you just be happy for women excelling at sports? You're so caught up in the culture war that you can't even simply enjoy a good thing.

Sabrina is an excellent wnba athlete, but she didn’t break nba records.

OP
OP
Z

Zebulon Dak

Banned
Reaction score
Sabrina is an excellent athlete. It's ok, you can say it without the qualifiers.

Throwdown

Reaction score
She’s a hooper

these dorks in here are then reason we deserve a Marburg pandemic. Tf does Steph gotta do with anything? Imagine that’s the first thought you have instead of realizing the girl got game.

Throwdown

Reaction score
The qualifiers negate the op. She did not break an nba record nor Would she be competitive with nba athletes.

Who tf cares?

Must be a sad existence when you’ve let the culture wars skew your views on anything. Instead of seeing a great performance in women’s basketball, you gotta go to this and we know what it’s about. You gotta get out and enjoy life some.

Latest posts