Not open for further replies.

bigtrain21

Reaction score
AsylumGuido":dsg04ex5 said:
bigtrain21":dsg04ex5 said:
AsylumGuido":dsg04ex5 said:
Rocket":dsg04ex5 said:
AlaskaSaints said:
Approaching 10,000 views. I must be the most popular member of your board.

Got my resolution today. Not quite the outcome I was seeking, but satisfied all the same. You guys wouldn't believe me if I told you, so…

Stick it.

See ya in January.

AlaskaSaints

If my wife was brutalized at a football game, the absolute LAST thing on my mind would be "See ya in January".
FAKE. F A K E ! FAKE.

I have a feeling I know how it all turned out. I have known AlaskaSaint since he joined B&G over three years ago. He is not one to fake anything and he had nothing to gain by bringing it up on B&G other than to vent. And, it was one of our (.NET) members here that posted it here. I can assure you that he, nor any other logically thinking Saints fan, has anything against the Seahawks fanbase other than suffering a couple of brutal losses.

Knowing this person I have little doubt the event happened, but as any reasonable person would know, it was a very isolated incident that could happen on any given day in any given sports venue with alcohol involved. Please take a minute to think about this from his position before piling on. I know the membership here. I have been a member here for over three years myself. There is, just as there is on every site across the league, a small number of members that enjoy the attack on visiting fans. I am not talking physical attacks at the game, but verbal attacks in the forums. To a degree this is to be expected, but we cannot buy into the hype.

Any of you that are truly interested in my thoughts of the resolution of the matter are free to contact me via PM. I do not think it fair to share the presumption in the general forum. But, if you take a step back and think about it logically, I am pretty sure any of you with any cognitive ability whatsoever would arrive at the same conclusion.

Assault cases don't start on a Monday Night and resolve on a Thursday. If she was brutally assaulted in "Liberal Hell" as AlaskaSaints stated the police would still be investigating it. There wouldn't be a resolution already.

Can you explain to me why any fan would feel any animosity for the Saints fan in the 3rd quarter of a blowout? He made it up. You guys need to see the light here. What else is he going to make up in the future. People lie on the internet and AlaskaSaints is a liar.

Once again, I invite you to PM if you want my opinion

I don't see a reason to PM you here. I mean if you want to PM feel free but I don't really see why you can't just post your speculation out in the open.

HolyCatfish

Reaction score
AsylumGuido":etyqujhz said:

Since a criminal case could not have been resolved in 3 days, the resolution he said he got sounds vaguely criminal. I'd file a report with the FBI but ya' know, his FBI buddies got his back.

Clearly this truth is so truthiness, it has to remain private. The general public isn't prepared but I am! PM me with the thrilling conclusion, please.

AsylumGuido

Reaction score
bigtrain21":2sdwdnfs said:
AsylumGuido":2sdwdnfs said:

I don't see a reason to PM you here. I mean if you want to PM feel free but I don't really see why you can't just post your speculation out in the open.

Think it through. I would hope you could figure it out for yourself. Read AlaskaSaints last post. Put it all together.

AsylumGuido

Reaction score
HolyCatfish":25mkdurx said:
AsylumGuido":25mkdurx said:

Since a criminal case could not have been resolved in 3 days, the resolution he said he got sounds vaguely criminal. I'd file a report with the FBI but ya' know, his FBI buddies got his back.

Clearly this truth is so truthiness, it has to remain private. The general public isn't prepared but I am! PM me with the thrilling conclusion, please.

PM me if you are truly open to hearing my thoughts. But, I ask you not to share them.

253hawk

Reaction score
This is the most vague and ambiguous thing I've ever heard short of the Saints' offense.

Chapow

Reaction score
AsylumGuido":rxedqm35 said:
HolyCatfish":rxedqm35 said:
AsylumGuido":rxedqm35 said:

PM me if you are truly open to hearing my thoughts. But, I ask you not to share them.

PM sent, and I will respect your wishes to not share your thoughts.

Thanks.

HolyCatfish

Reaction score
AsylumGuido":2bmlhoqf said:
bigtrain21":2bmlhoqf said:
AsylumGuido":2bmlhoqf said:

Think it through. I would hope you could figure it out for yourself. Read AlaskaSaints last post. Put it all together.

I did read his last post, but what it meant to me was AlskaSaints was "resolved" to be an epic troll on the .net and got his "satisfaction."

AsylumGuido

Reaction score
253hawk":1wu5o0j2 said:
This is the most vague and ambiguous thing I've ever heard short of the Saints' offense.

Based upon the performance on Monday, I can easily see where you are coming from.

:roll:

AsylumGuido

Reaction score
HolyCatfish":1y7iir5a said:
AsylumGuido":1y7iir5a said:
bigtrain21":1y7iir5a said:
AsylumGuido":1y7iir5a said:

I did read his last post, but what it meant to me was AlskaSaints was "resolved" to be an epic troll on the .net and got his "satisfaction."

No doubt that would be what you would read into it.

chris98251

Reaction score
I think it has just about run it's course and the discussion has become stale, it's probably time to move on past the Saints game and get on with the 49ers.

Jville

Reaction score
Jville":1wi3rfx7 said:
HEADLINE: Hearsay imported from off site forum generates pages of babble. No verifiable details of accusations provided.

:177692: I know I'm repeating myself 7 pages later. But this latest initiative is but an invitation to a continuation of even more hear say. It's pointless.

Chukarhawk

Reaction score
That fact that they guy asserts it happened in the club lounge bathroom line really strains credulity. If you have ever been there, you would know why anyone who has, is calling BS. If security is notified of an assault, it is immedialty turned over to the police. At such a time a police report is going to be filed. No such report was filed. Uh, Helloooo? that doesn't raise a red flag? No witnesses, no police report but there is an attorney involved? Sorry that dog just aint gonna hunt.

AsylumGuido

Reaction score
chris98251":3l1z6ee2 said:
I think it has just about run it's course and the discussion has become stale, it's probably time to move on past the Saints game and get on with the 49ers.

I agree. Although, I really don't feel you will have much of a problem with them.

AsylumGuido

Reaction score
Chukarhawk":33vcxi4w said:
That fact that they guy asserts it happened in the club lounge bathroom line really strains credulity. If you have ever been there, you would know why anyone who has, is calling BS. If security is notified of an assault, it is immedialty turned over to the police. At such a time a police report is going to be filed. No such report was filed. Uh, Helloooo? that doesn't raise a red flag? No witnesses, no police report but there is an attorney involved? Sorry that dog just aint gonna hunt.

Feel free to PM for my opinion. If you keep it offline I will be happy to share.

AsylumGuido

Reaction score
Zebulon Dak":nneen45c said:
Out with it, Guido.

You know how to get my opinion on this. Believe me, it would be much easier to post it here, but I would rather keep it only to those truly interested rather than sharing something that I feel he has a reason to move past with the general public. Now, if any of you could come up with the very same conclusion by burning a few brain calories I might chime in.

;)

LymonHawk

Reaction score
AsylumGuido":1epg6yll said:
Zebulon Dak":1epg6yll said:
Out with it, Guido.

You know how to get my opinion on this. Believe me, it would be much easier to post it here, but I would rather keep it only to those truly interested rather than sharing something that I feel he has a reason to move past with the general public. Now, if any of you could come up with the very same conclusion by burning a few brain calories I might chime in.

;)

Rough sex?

Status
Not open for further replies.