Saints try to break INDOOR noise record

HawkFan72

Reaction score
After witnessing us set the outdoor noise record, the Saints are now going for the indoor record, which is a low bar at only 126 decibles.

The Saints have announced that the Superdome faithful will be making a run on Sunday night at the record for the loudest roar at an indoor sports stadium. The Saints host the Panthers on NBC’s Sunday Night Football.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2013/12/06/saints-aim-for-record-indoor-crowd-noise/

Should be pretty easy to break considering the NBA Kings set the record and the Saints will have tens of thousands more fans there inside the dome.

We may start to see this more and more for teams with big games: bring in Guinness to get the fans louder.

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
If their "record" is less than hours despite being a dome, I think we all need to go to some Saints forums and donkey laugh at them. Especially since their dome holds 5,000 more people than the CLink.

Scottemojo

Reaction score
They better hit 140.

Besides, until they measure the record at the middle of the field, I really don't care who has it. Because it's kinda dumb.

drdiags

Reaction score
I thought there were a list of 4 teams that had signed up to try this back in the summer. It isn't just a copycat thing chasing the Seahawks. But it sounds better if they are trying to be like Mike.

OkieHawk

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":3kf7e2wq said:
If their "record" is less than hours despite being a dome, I think we all need to go to some Saints forums and donkey laugh at them. Especially since their dome holds 5,000 more people than the CLink.

Nobody caught this...nobody!? This is like actually catching Bigfoot :thirishdrinkers:

253hawk

Reaction score
Erebus":2wais1xr said:
I bet we would've held the record if they measured us back in the King dome.

Yeah but half of the fans would have died from the ceiling tiles being shook loose.

Joey13091

Reaction score
Every bodies just jealous of what we got here. They just get loud for a record.

We've been loud for a long time and are every game. It's not just on occasion. We also know when to and not. (Most at least). Other teams fans need memos.

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
OkieHawk":3i3qsq8b said:
RolandDeschain":3i3qsq8b said:

Nobody caught this...nobody!? This is like actually catching Bigfoot :thirishdrinkers:
Ha! Nice grab. :)

ClumsyLurk

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":1h0gv5d3 said:
Not to be 'that guy' but I think you meant "ours'."

crucifyd

Reaction score
this is exactly what i've thought from the beginning...if it's not in the middle of the field it seems there are too many variables to be "fair"....

and besides its just dumb to start with...

Scottemojo":2vtm50z0 said:
They better hit 140.

Besides, until they measure the record at the middle of the field, I really don't care who has it. Because it's kinda dumb.