Saints @ Vikings

Seanhawk

Reaction score
#43 went out of his way to avoid making a play. As awful of a football play you'll ever see.

Mizak

Reaction score
#43 looked like he missed the tackle on purpose cuz he was afraid of a PI call. He was about to hit Diggs before Diggs caught the ball.

seahawkfreak

Reaction score
Even if the tackle was made, the WR more than likely would have gone out of bounds. They didn't need the TD for the win. Also what is with the haters of Kennum? Dude has played one hell of a season.

chris98251

Reaction score
Glad to see some Guys that were not Super Star selections able to make a difference, Keenum is going to land somewhere and Start, they can't keep Bradford, Bridgewater and now Keenum after he wins a playoff game.

This Vikings team has a defense and Keenum has Moxie, it can take them a long way. Doesn't have to be pretty to win a Super Bowl, Look at Dilfer, Brad Johnson as examples.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
UK_Seahawk":10c8t3ql said:
I think williams must have not wanted to be the guy that commited a pi that lost them the game. Instead he will be known for that forever.
True, but all you have to do is keep the guy in front of you inbounds.
That’s Ken Hamlin style tackling right there. You could have just barehugged the guy to the ground.

BlueThunder

Reaction score
The second half of that game was amazing! I was totally rooting for the Saints, my wife, the Vikes. Didn't care at the end because the end was so awesome. Only more awesome ending I can think of is the Seahawks/Packers NFCCG...

Cyrus12

Reaction score
Vikings fans deserve this after all the playoff misery they've gone through. Wonder if Bradford starts the super bowl?

NFSeahawks

Reaction score
haha my Saints friend is so mad, YOU MAD BROOOOOOOOOOOOOO LMAOOOOOOOOOOOO

NJlargent

Reaction score
Burning the timeouts hurt the Saints because they were forced to kick their field-goal too much time left. If they had to timeouts they could have run the ball more and ate up clock.

seahawkfreak

Reaction score
hannibalking":333ifmtj said:
Cyrus12":333ifmtj said:
Who would of guessed Foles vs Keenum in a championship Game???

It’ll be Armageddon if the Superbowl is Foles vs Bortles.

Because bringing your team to a SB somehow still means you are still illegitimate?

NFSeahawks

Reaction score
The one thing the Seahawks do well is make good tackles and not stupid decisions. It usually always falls on coaching.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
NJlargent":gk760tuw said:
Burning the timeouts hurt the Saints because they were forced to kick their field-goal too much time left. If they had to timeouts they could have run the ball more and ate up clock.
Excellent point!

hannibalking

Reaction score
seahawkfreak":20lixy1h said:
hannibalking":20lixy1h said:
Cyrus12":20lixy1h said:
Who would of guessed Foles vs Keenum in a championship Game???

It’ll be Armageddon if the Superbowl is Foles vs Bortles.

Because bringing your team to a SB somehow still means you are still illegitimate?

I was thinking moreso of such an unlikely QB matchup and of the response to that from NFL fans, as crazy and opinionated as most of us are. I was going to say a certain place had frozen over instead of armageddon, but I censored myself for some reason.

Coug_Hawk08

Reaction score
After watching this week, not convinced that any team can beat the Pats.

BlueThunder

Reaction score
Hawk_Nation":1dbg5ecj said:

No shit. What was that guy doing?? Did he have money on the game or something? On the play, it looked like he just ducked out of making the play. It was just weird. All he had to do was wrap his arms around him, game over.

WilsonMVP

Reaction score
chris98251":2f9shte4 said:
Glad to see some Guys that were not Super Star selections able to make a difference, Keenum is going to land somewhere and Start, they can't keep Bradford, Bridgewater and now Keenum after he wins a playoff game.

This Vikings team has a defense and Keenum has Moxie, it can take them a long way. Doesn't have to be pretty to win a Super Bowl, Look at Dilfer, Brad Johnson as examples.

All 3 QBs are FA so they can keep whoever they want going into next year..

MY guess is Keenum and Bridgewater come back