Saints @ Vikings

adeltaY

Reaction score
dopeboy206":3mxxkyoc said:
Sports Hernia":3mxxkyoc said:
Any Super Bowl that none of the “Legacy teams” are in is great in my book!
Sorry but I want all the teams that has 0 Superbowls to remain that way.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I strongly agree with this. There can't be an envied league of evil and a class of suffering fanbases if everyone has a ring.

Agree that it sucks that the Pats could win again, but I'd take that over any of the other teams getting their first. Awful situation overall. Hope our Hawks can get back into contention next year and make the race for the SB great again.

Hustle_Wilson

Reaction score
seahawkfreak":2yzpcw3u said:
dopeboy206":2yzpcw3u said:
Sports Hernia":2yzpcw3u said:

Interesting take but I am really getting sick of NE winning every year.

Especially painful that we allowed them to continue their run

WmHBonney

Reaction score
hannibalking":aign1n3z said:
Cyrus12":aign1n3z said:
Who would of guessed Foles vs Keenum in a championship Game???

It’ll be Armageddon if the Superbowl is Foles vs Bortles.

It will definitely throw a monkey wrench into the entire "You need a franchise QB to win the SB" theory.

TreeRon

Reaction score
They should use this film as why a player should tackle with arms in lieu of trying to deliver a knock out punch.

Crizilla

Reaction score
Ever since the saints won the Superbowl they have had unreal stuff happen to them in the playoffs. I think they are cursed again

Megatron

Reaction score
WmHBonney":31b6b990 said:
hannibalking":31b6b990 said:
Cyrus12":31b6b990 said:
Who would of guessed Foles vs Keenum in a championship Game???

It’ll be Armageddon if the Superbowl is Foles vs Bortles.

It will definitely throw a monkey wrench into the entire "You need a franchise QB to win the SB" theory.

That monkey wrench was thrown into that theory a long time ago, remember Trent Dilfer. Might as well go further back with Doug Williams. I don't remember either one called a franchise QB. Furthermore I don't know if you consider Mark Rypien and Jeff Hostetler franchise QBs, I don't.

Smellyman

Reaction score
It's a shame that a game winner isn't a great play, but rather a horrible defensive play.

I don't care who won, but I feel gross anyway.

Thepeelsessions

Reaction score
I'll say it. To me, that was the single best, most impressive play that I have ever seen (literally seen). Yes, even better than the NFCCG. Minnesota was down to their final play, despite killing it all year, Keenum still has doubters, makes one hell of a throw, Diggs' awareness to stay ion his feet and in bounds. It was simply amazing. If the Hawks had been down to their final play, it would be different. I was literally stunned. I'm happy for Minnesota. Keenum, Diggs, Thielen, and Latavius are all guys you should root for. That offense if a bunch of misfits.

Msfann

Reaction score
BlueThunder":1irdp1cr said:
Hawk_Nation":1irdp1cr said:

No shit. What was that guy doing?? Did he have money on the game or something? On the play, it looked like he just ducked out of making the play. It was just weird. All he had to do was wrap his arms around him, game over.

That guy will be remembered like Tracy Porter was for getting trucked in the beastmode play.

seahawkfreak

Reaction score
Great plays happen to good teams. The ball fell their way...... Dougy B,,,,,,,,(that's why 2013 was different than 2017 and any other year).

Crizilla

Reaction score
Thepeelsessions":2tzdnaxf said:
I'll say it. To me, that was the single best, most impressive play that I have ever seen (literally seen). Yes, even better than the NFCCG. Minnesota was down to their final play, despite killing it all year, Keenum still has doubters, makes one hell of a throw, Diggs' awareness to stay ion his feet and in bounds. It was simply amazing. If the Hawks had been down to their final play, it would be different. I was literally stunned. I'm happy for Minnesota. Keenum, Diggs, Thielen, and Latavius are all guys you should root for. That offense if a bunch of misfits.

i dont know how you put a defensive choke play ahead of the Beast Quake, but ok. It was definitely a memorable and shocking play but it's a blunder. You can't label blunders as the most impressive. C'mon man. Wasn't even the most impressive play in this current NFL season.

Smellyman

Reaction score
Thepeelsessions":17whyliv said:

It was the single biggest blunder ever.

toffee

Reaction score
Very entertaining game, I would like it if Vikings can go all the way and win that super bowl.

Bobblehead

Reaction score
Diggs went straight up to high point the ball.. defender thought Diggs was falling, what it looked like to me, just a bad D all the way around.. .. then to block his own guy.. yikes.

el capitan

Reaction score
adeltaY":1n3o0u3z said:
dopeboy206":1n3o0u3z said:
Sports Hernia":1n3o0u3z said:

I strongly agree with this. There can't be an envied league of evil and a class of suffering fanbases if everyone has a ring.

Agree that it sucks that the Pats could win again, but I'd take that over any of the other teams getting their first. Awful situation overall. Hope our Hawks can get back into contention next year and make the race for the SB great again.

I couldn't disagree more, TBH I doubt i'll even watch the game if NE beats Jacksonville.