Saluting Former Seahawks On SBXLVIII Eve Eve...

Throwdown

Reaction score
Sinclaisea.jpg

Michael Sinclair!!!

acer1240

Reaction score
Imo, without this man we would be going to only our first Super Bowl this year:

r_13__t470.jpg

tdlabrie

Reaction score
Bobby Engram.

Wasn't all that long ago, but I really liked how "clutch" he was in the slot. Andfearless! Many's the time he got positively slammed by the defense, but caught that ball and hung on for dear life anyway. Great player, great heart.

It's no wonder my favorite current player is Doug Baldwin, aka the second coming of Bobby!

tdigitee

Reaction score
A few of my favorites from a while back

Paul Moyer - appreciated that he wore #21 like me
Usatsi 56353040 standard 4000

Greg Gaines #56 - remember THAT game?!?
m-dcsKkrs6aknbMkLQe3_UQ.jpg

Fredd Young
young_fredd3.jpg

checkdanews

Reaction score
in the memory of my father, and for something alil different.... I pick Efren Herrera

0115_77-Efren-Herrera.jpg

He became a fan favorite as part of a special teams unit that was known for its fake field goal plays, where he had to pass, run and catch. In 1979 he recorded a career high 100 points.

My dad absolutely loved this guy, he ran a trophy shop in Seattle back in the 70s/80s and got to meet alot of the classic Seattle sport stars, so he had lots of stories. He even made trophies for the sonics championship team back in the day...He passed away though 2 years ago, and never got to see the greatness that is Russel Wilson, and this Seahawks team...Def puts a little downer of all this SB fun.

Foghawk

Reaction score
Just because he gave Elway the biz :th2thumbs:

Attachments

• Bos1.jpg
    Bos1.jpg
    51.4 KB · Views: 1,545
  • Bos2.jpg
    Bos2.jpg
    77 KB · Views: 1,545

DTexHawk

Reaction score
checkdanews":17xii4z8 said:
in the memory of my father, and for something alil different.... I pick Efren Herrera

He became a fan favorite as part of a special teams unit that was known for its fake field goal plays, where he had to pass, run and catch. In 1979 he recorded a career high 100 points.

My dad absolutely loved this guy, he ran a trophy shop in Seattle back in the 70s/80s and got to meet alot of the classic Seattle sport stars, so he had lots of stories. He even made trophies for the sonics championship team back in the day...He passed away though 2 years ago, and never got to see the greatness that is Russel Wilson, and this Seahawks team...Def puts a little downer of all this SB fun.

Did you get a picture of the Bronc's losing the Super Bowl on purpose?

checkdanews

Reaction score
DTexHawk":1a1ylced said:
checkdanews":1a1ylced said:

Did you get a picture of the Bronc's losing the Super Bowl on purpose?

Wasnt sure if that was a super bowl, but I picked him kicking on Denver on purpose

baumer64

Reaction score
Yarno card picYarno card

Of course I loved Largent, Zorn, Sherman, Kenny and too many others to mention but John Yarno was one of my favorites. He lived next door to my Aunt and cousin and he went to school nearby where I grew up. U of I.
I also played Center through school so that was a position in the games I always paid close attention to. He was a solid player on the line for several years with the Hawks.

Latest posts