Sam Darnold has won qb2 over Lance, says nfl media

nanomoz

Reaction score
This seemed inevitable. Kudos to the Niners for not spending too much time in the land of the fallacy of sunk cost. They're smart to move on and just get whatever they can.

The more urgent subtext of this is that Shanahan believes Purdy is the guy for the foreseeable future.

CactusJack

Reaction score
Lance needs coaching and reps.

So if he goes to the right system and coaching staff he might develop.
Precisely.

I wasn't a big fan of his coming out of that draft for that exact reason. He was extremely raw as a prospect.

If the cost is only a 5th or 6th Rounder (buy low), then I'm perfectly good taking a chance on him. He can take over as the #2 & replace Lock next year. See if he can develop. If not, that's fine too. The cost is minimal.

bileever

Reaction score

It would be hilarious if Lance somehow ended up here & he turned out decent. Pete & John should pull the trigger just for the laughs.

This video is the bomb! I love Grant Cohn and the way he manages to trash Lance, Darnold, Purdy and Shanahan in 120 seconds of nasty, bitter vitriol. Why does he hate the team he covers so much?

OP
OP
S

SantaClaraHawk

Reaction score
This video is the bomb! I love Grant Cohn and the way he manages to trash Lance, Darnold, Purdy and Shanahan in 120 seconds of nasty, bitter vitriol. Why does he hate the team he covers so much?

Clickbait, he’s the best

morgulon1

Reaction score
Precisely.

I wasn't a big fan of his coming out of that draft for that exact reason. He was extremely raw as a prospect.

If the cost is only a 5th or 6th Rounder (buy low), then I'm perfectly good taking a chance on him. He can take over as the #2 & replace Lock next year. See if he can develop. If not, that's fine too. The cost is minimal.
I don't see Lance beating Drew Lock. I think Lock might be the next guy. They're going to let him develop under #7

FrodosFinger

Reaction score
Yeah and he needs to go to a team that is not ready to win now and that he can grow with. Multi year project
With his limited skill set he won’t be doing any growing bud. Stop making excuses he stinks.

Stinky ass on the bench dog!!!!

CactusJack

Reaction score
He's a giant troll. Says the most outrageous things for attention & clicks. He's mastered it.