Sam Darnold says he saw ghosts…in George Kittles pool house

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Classic sleep paralysis. I am a huge believer in ghosts, have seen a full apparition wide awake totally sober so I know it's a real phenomenon but nah man, that's text book sleep paralysis.

morgulon1

Reaction score
Classic sleep paralysis. I am a huge believer in ghosts, have seen a full apparition wide awake totally sober so I know it's a real phenomenon but nah man, that's text book sleep paralysis.
I have to admit I saw something I can't explain. Scared the shite out of me.

OP
OP
S

SantaClaraHawk

Reaction score

But Darnold said it never happened to him before, which you would expect with sleep paralysis.

If I’m George, I at minimum would burn Some sage in this location. Unless of course his house is built on a native burial ground as Levi’s is rumored to be. Gets complicated then for sure.

Last edited:

pmedic920

Reaction score
But Darnold said it never happened to him before, which you would expect with sleep paralysis.

If I’m George, I at minimum would burn Some sage in this location. Unless of course his house is built on a native burial ground as Levi’s is rumored to be. Gets complicated then for sure.
BS

there’s a first time for everything.

I had someone very close to me that suffered from occasional sleep paralysis, that shit is for real.
Those that have experienced it will fight anyone that says it ain’t real.

There ain’t no rules that dictate when, where, or how it happens.

bigskydoc

Reaction score
BS

there’s a first time for everything.

I had someone very close to me that suffered from occasional sleep paralysis, that shit is for real.
Those that have experienced it will fight anyone that says it ain’t real.

There ain’t no rules that dictate when, where, or how it happens.

Yeah. I had sleep paralysis three times in my life. All within a 12-month span, when I was working the midnight to 8AM shift, and was engaged to a regular 9 to 5 er.

Fell asleep at my desk, woke up, but couldn't move anything except my eyes. Scared the shit out of me. Hasn't happened again in 28 years.

fenderbender123

Reaction score
I've had sleep paralysis at least 30 times in my life. It is scary, but as soon as I wake up I realize what it was and that there was nothing to be scared of.

Oh, and I have to give my obligatory comment here: There's no such thing as ghosts.

toffee

Reaction score
George Kittle is renting in the Bay Area, his's landlord must be speechless and f***ing Darnold's ghost story, it got published on national media. Apparently, Darnold's everyday IQ is similar to his football IQ, both substandard.