San Francisco's Aaron Lynch has a message for the Seahawks

Popeyejones

Reaction score
...and to stick with a theme nobody gives a rat about, from 9ers beat reporter Cam Inman this afternoon:

Brooks is entering his 10th year, and he could become immediately expendable if the 49ers draft a replacement Thursday.

Inman thinks they'll go OLB in round 1. I don't think so, but if they did, it would be Brooks on the chopping block.

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
Popeyejones":1uwy4us0 said:
I know nobody here (save for marvin) really cares, but just because I was curious and am bored as hell at work:

These three things create a lot of noise, as you can see below in the defensive snap % by week for all of the 9ers' OLBs:

Alj42gv

Very nice. Looks like television noise on an oscilloscope.

You must really be bored. Actually really nice work on the graph.

:thirishdrinkers:

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
My favorite part of this.. is his post is of his game against Oakland.

His stat line that day in an 11 point loss to the (at the time) 1-11 Raiders?

0 tackles.

Hawk-Lock

Reaction score
I know what the Seattle Seahawks are....

But wtf is an Aaron Lynch?

ptisme

Reaction score
11329805_897811763611164_5183504175311462164_n.jpg

RichNhansom

Reaction score
To be fare, Lynch heard his teammates saying how much they fear Lynch and it apparently gave him an ego boost. It's not his fault he didn't know they they didn't mean him. Poor guy was just trying to live up to the hype.

Hawks46

Reaction score
hawknation2015":1ltpe41x said:
One thing that should be noted is that although Aaron Lynch has good length, strength, quickness off the ball, and pass rushing fundamentals, he is not even close to a hard hitter. He's much more of a wrap up and slowly drag you to the ground with his body weight kind of tackler. There is nothing necessarily wrong with that . . . only that he is not much of a threat as a striker. Any posture about the Seahawks better "tighten the F out of they chin strap cuz im knockin some Fing blocks off" is just that, posturing from a poser.

So how did he grade out in run support ? I seem to remember average at best. I'd love to see Lynch head on Truck this kid.

Popeyejones

Reaction score
^^^^ I know that PFF graded him out as the top rookie edge defender last year (even ahead of Khalil Mack), but don't know what the run breakout was.

Just on memory/eye-test, agreed with your assessment, though.

Jville

Reaction score
theENGLISHseahawk":o2mxvqyg said:
LINK: http://www.ninersnation.com/2015/4/26/8 ... s-comments

Let me tell you now this is one lucky ass squad this year, let me hold my tongue cuz god knows on the field i aint holding shit back. Im so ready for this season to start and show the world that the #Niners aint nobody to **** wit. Seattle better get they mothaf***** mind right and put on they helmet and tighten the **** out of they chin strap cuz im knockin some f**** blocks off. We is #WARREADY #LynchMobb #49ers

Sounds like it was uttered by someone in the back seat who has little influence over how or where his buggy is driven.

Call it ....... passenger road rage.

pmedic920

Reaction score
Weadoption":3ps1tfnd said:
The Patriots are the current lion, they probably don't concern themselves any of this.

The Pats are the current cheaters, (stupid auto correct) I mean "Cheetahs" we will see how long they stand over the carcass when the Lion returns.

hawknation2015

Reaction score
Popeyejones":3uefnkuw said:
^^^^ I know that PFF graded him out as the top rookie edge defender last year (even ahead of Khalil Mack), but don't know what the run breakout was.

Actually, they had both Mack and Anthony Barr ahead of him. See their All-Rookie Team:
https://www.profootballfocus.com/blog/2 ... ie-team/2/

Mack was also their defensive runner up to Defensive Rookie of the Year (Aaron Donald):
https://www.profootballfocus.com/blog/2 ... -the-year/

RichNhansom

Reaction score
hawknation2015":3twuagje said:
Popeyejones":3twuagje said:

Actually, they had both Mack and Anthony Barr ahead of him. See their All-Rookie Team:
https://www.profootballfocus.com/blog/2 ... ie-team/2/

Mack was also their defensive runner up to Defensive Rookie of the Year (Aaron Donald):
https://www.profootballfocus.com/blog/2 ... -the-year/

That can't be right. The guys on the Webzone said he was the best. You must be mistaken.

Hawks46

Reaction score
pmedic920":2z4r8sou said:
Weadoption":2z4r8sou said:
The Patriots are the current lion, they probably don't concern themselves any of this.

The Pats are the current cheaters, (stupid auto correct) I mean "Cheetahs" we will see how long they stand over the carcass when the Lion returns.

That would make the Patriots more like Jackals. Not that I have a problem with that.

hawknation2015

Reaction score
Popeyejones":2q13bbxw said:

[tweet]https://twitter.com/PFF/status/610847197731627008[/tweet]