SB Champs Team Photo

mbtitleist

Reaction score
pmedic920":3ds2ych3 said:
mbtitleist":3ds2ych3 said:
You can also order the Costco photos online for the same price, and they have a large selection.

Having trouble finding. Do you have a link?

http://www.costcophotocenter.com/PremiumContent/Sports/Images

You can view the thumbnails there but if you want to see the price with the frame you'll have to create an account on there. It appears that all of the 16x20 photos though are the same $53.99 for the photo in a frame with a mat.

YYZHawksFan

Reaction score
Two different photos. Look at Sherman smiling in one but not the other one. I'd take the smile.

OP
OP
Riley12

Riley12

Reaction score
YYZHawksFan":1dtqb241 said:
Two different photos. Look at Sherman smiling in one but not the other one. I'd take the smile.

That is freaky, because it looks like Sherman is the only one that has changed. They must have stuack a new head on his shoulders.

YYZHawksFan

Reaction score
Riley12":ytoi9ip4 said:
YYZHawksFan":ytoi9ip4 said:

That is freaky, because it looks like Sherman is the only one that has changed. They must have stuack a new head on his shoulders.

Yup. I bet you they told everyone to keep the same pose and Sherman said, sure... :)

lsheldon

Reaction score
I'd bet money it's the same photo. They photo-shopped a different background in, they can photo-shop a smile on Sherman. Absolutely zero chance they could take two separate photos with that many different bodies in it and have the only difference be one players smile.