Score Predictions, Super Bowl Champion Home Opener!

StoneCold

Reaction score
34 17.

What is odd is I feel better about our offense scoring on their defense than our defense holding their offense. Until I see how the new guys on the DL work out I think we may have trouble these first few games.

SC

Laloosh

Reaction score
SEA 31 - 26

GB loses with a hail mary tipped by Sherm and intercepted by Kam in the final seconds. Packer fans spend the next 2 years crying about illegal contact in the end zone that wasn't called on the play.

kearly

Reaction score
Seattle 37
Green Bay 27

Have a feeling this one is going to be a shootout. I know 27 points is crazy, but I think our secondary is going to struggle a bit early in the year as they attempt to get a feel for how to tiptoe on the line in the new rules emphasis environment.

taco40

Reaction score
SoulfishHawk":1s8jnsdj said:
Ok, here we are, sitting at 1 DAY, 11 HOURS, 17 MINUTES, 50 SECONDS FROM THE OPENER! .

Green Bay 13
Seattle 38

ZornwasaleftY

Reaction score
So long as they win, although covering my -6 spread would be nice. :thirishdrinkers:
:179417:

Russ Willstrong

Reaction score
Superb Champs 38
Cheese head chumps 10

Aaron Rodgers becomes errant Rodger as he feels pressure early.

Tokadub

Reaction score
OK Time for my drunken Nostradamus mode... simulating game in my discombobulated brains...

Alrighty then (Ace Venture Voice)!

37-16 Seahawks win. We score 37 points even though we are just running out the clock in second half of the 4th quarter. Packers kick 3 Field Goals in first half before finally scoring a Touchdown in the second and then are shut out for the remainder of the game.

Wilson puts up better stats than Aaron Rodgers, and the entire Packer team looks like they got collectively spanked and they know they won't get no presents this Christmas.

Media downplays our offense and instead focuses on the narrative "Is Green Bay's Defense good enough to win the Super Bowl?"