Seahawk 53 man roster reached

OP
OP
J

Jville

Reaction score
MB12":3lbql4x0 said:
Jville":3lbql4x0 said:
Official depth chart update >>> [urltargetblank]http://www.seahawks.com/team/depth-chart.html[/urltargetblank]

I like that offensive line depth chart. They fit and can grow and improve as the season evolves.

Is anyone else surprised at Mike Morgan being first string?

That depth chart reflects baseline units.

To my knowledge, Bruce Irving has yet to be cleared to play.

KJ Wright is listed as the starting weak side linebacker.

Malcolm Smith is a natural weak side linebacker who excels as their extraordinary nickel linebacker.

That elevates Morgan who has been identified as the best he has ever been. He has been in Pete Carroll's system nearly forever. And at 26 years old he is peaking as a linebacker.

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
Seahawk Sailor":4cx36wed said:
Basis4day":4cx36wed said:
7 WR? Wow. I'll eat some crow on that one.

Harvin
Baldwin
Kearse
Richardson
Norwood
Bates
Lockette

Maybe that's an added emphasis on Wilson getting some more weapons to be more Wilson-esque. And besides, having such a mobile quarterback, that almost counts as another RB anyway.
Like I keep saying this team is going offensive and it's Wilson's team not Lynch's. Get strapped in because the Wilson/Harvin Show is about to make history.

TwilightError

Reaction score
I'd have ketp Small and waived Bates.. But they know better.

Does anyone know a good website, where its easy to follow what happens in the waiver wire? Who gets signed and where, who goes to a practice squad etc.

MB12

Reaction score
Jville":2g9908a5 said:
MB12":2g9908a5 said:
Jville":2g9908a5 said:
Official depth chart update >>> [urltargetblank]http://www.seahawks.com/team/depth-chart.html[/urltargetblank]

I like that offensive line depth chart. They fit and can grow and improve as the season evolves.

Is anyone else surprised at Mike Morgan being first string?

That depth chart reflects baseline units.

To my knowledge, Bruce Irving has yet to be cleared to play.

KJ Wright is listed as the starting weak side linebacker.

Malcolm Smith is a natural weak side linebacker who excels as their extraordinary nickel linebacker.

That elevates Morgan who has been identified as the best he has ever been. He has been in Pete Carroll's system nearly forever. And at 26 years old he is peaking as a linebacker.

Fair point, very encouraging to see him listed as strongest at SAM