Seahawk rookie wide receivers ......

Hawks46

Reaction score
I'm not sure how McEvoy loses a roster spot. He's a plus blocker, our biggest WR and plays ST.

Also, he didn't play WR in college, or at least full time. I'm not sure what else you can expect from a first year WR that wasn't a player at that position in college. He made quite an impact.

Give him Kearse's targets (especially in the red zone) last year and he's a lock.

OP
OP
J

Jville

Reaction score
HawkGA":22or9iw0 said:
Jville":22or9iw0 said:
HawkGA":22or9iw0 said:
I'm guessing Cyril goes PS this season.

Given that the man who identified and managed to get Cyril signed to a Seahawk contract is now in Indianapolis, cutting and then resigning Cyril to a practice squad contract may not be all that likely.

Nice bit of knowledge you dropped there!

[tweet]https://twitter.com/caplannfl/status/874360964816281604[/tweet]

Is this the first appearance of an Ed Dobbs effect? He certainly knows most of our current and recent personnel.

[tweet]https://twitter.com/bcondotta/status/874365486879850496[/tweet]

mikeak

Reaction score
Hawkstorian":1cxgtlyo said:
IBleedBlueAndGreen":1cxgtlyo said:
I They could designate him as a post-June 1st cut and take half of that dead cap space into next year. That move would save $2.2 million on the current year's cap, but would then mean $1.84 million in dead cap space for 2018

Emphasis on the part of your statement that is relevant. His salary in 2018 is $5M so there's no chance he sticks at the number, so he'd be dead cap in 2018 regardless. The only issue here is will they keep him around at $2.2M in 2017 and I really think not.

Only disagree partially. The total dead cap is what it is the only question is to split it or not. Point being if they split it or not doesn't impact the fact that total dead cap is $4million. They will look at it from that perspective and not just how much they move between the years.

Finally if they are convinced they will roll cap over then it doesn't matter when they take it. It has no cash cost impact