Seahawks 5 year recap by Sando

Reaction score
Well, just because the pro-level was to tough for him doesn't mean he's stupid. The nfl is tough. The x and o's and the mental part of the pro-game is on a higher level than the collegiate one. He just couldn't make the adjustment.

morgulon1

Reaction score
CDAHawksFan":yl8sft7f said:
Greenhell, who is your avatar hottie? My goodness. I'm a diehard Hawks fan but a pic like that can quickly turn my thoughts to other things..... Go Hawks.

Like 12 year olds with gigantic tits?

Shadyhawk182

Reaction score
I remember in that draft, the main person i wanted the Hawks to draft was Crabtree, and then later Mike Wallace...

The Outfield

Reaction score
kidhawk":3n3j0mqk said:
Blitzer88":3n3j0mqk said:
Stupid Aaron Curry..........that pick still grinds my gears.

Don't think of Curry as the wasted High draft pick, think of him as the pick that kept us from Having Sanchez instead of Russell Wilson

Seahawks.net motivational speaker of the year award!

The Outfield

Reaction score
morgulon1":3uat1fdc said:
CDAHawksFan":3uat1fdc said:
Greenhell, who is your avatar hottie? My goodness. I'm a diehard Hawks fan but a pic like that can quickly turn my thoughts to other things..... Go Hawks.

Like 12 year olds with gigantic tits?

Hah... she's definitely not 12 years old. Check out the Hottest Women thread in the Smack Shack for more photos.

seahawk2k

Reaction score
One of the guys at Field Gulls ended up just referring to Curry as "Bull In China Shop", which was perfect. His effort was always outstanding, but he was out of control and just didn't have the instincts to be a great player. You run play action, he's biting on it. You run a counter, he's biting on it. You snap it on two instead of one, he's jumping.

I remember Wake had quite a few guys drafted that year and none of them turned out. Further cements the coaching ability of the guy down there.

loafoftatupu

Reaction score
I remember that first game against the Rams, where Curry was all over the place. He made a hit on SJax and started talking. I actually kind of liked it, but a mind is a terrible thing to waste.

Then there was the Tea-Bagging of Alex Smith in Carroll's first game as coach. Great stuff and I would draft Curry again if it meant not getting Sanchez.

blue 22

Reaction score
I recall watching the hawks scrimmage at husky stadium during petes first year.... I remember watching curry during warm ups and noticing that he was watching the airplanes fly around.... it wasnt a big deal but it made me think he just didn't have his head in the game. It didnt seem that significant of an observation but he just seemed aloof and not focused. Definitely not a Russell Wilson type.