Seahawks announce roster moves ahead of training camp

jammerhawk

Reaction score
He likely will be still on PUP in September and won’t begin running seriously until about then. ACL recoveries take about a year or slightly less so mid season is when he may begin playing again. He certainly will be missed as he played very well before he got hurt.

We need to see Bryant play up to his college standard.

Spohawks

Reaction score
All in all, 3 players on the pup list isnt that bad.

sdog1981

Reaction score
He likely will be still on PUP in September and won’t begin running seriously until about then. ACL recoveries take about a year or slightly less so mid season is when he may begin playing again. He certainly will be missed as he played very well before he got hurt.
Did he hurt his ACL and patellar tendon? I thought it was just the patellar.

jammerhawk

Reaction score
Did he hurt his ACL and patellar tendon? I thought it was just the patellar.
You know i think I am wrong as far as the injury and you are right. Patellsr injuries are equally as serious as ACL tears as that ligament is spongy and it is a difficult repair. It would be especially so for a CB who necessarily relies upon his foot speed.

Exittium

Reaction score
You know i think I am wrong as far as the injury and you are right. Patellsr injuries are equally as serious as ACL tears as that ligament is spongy and it is a difficult repair. It would be especially so for a CB who necessarily relies upon his foot speed.
Didn't jimmy graham have a patella tendon injury when he was here with us?