Seahawks are going to win their next 7 games.

West TX Hawk

Reaction score
seahawk Dan":ypnrj1gs said:
I say 10-6 if we do win out we will get in at 11-5 hopefully get on a roll . I just have a feeling we are not going to do it this year . I would prefer to get things fixed up for next year . if the hawks win out get into the playoffs and go deep into the playoffs it will mask a lot of things for next year so I am hoping that does not happen and we can get all fixed up in the off season .

Despite the problems that need to be addressed, I believe it's always better to make the playoffs and go as deep as you can. If PC and JS are as wise as we think they are, they will make the appropriate changes regardless of how successful our season is. If they're not as wise, they won't.

To the OP, as harmless as brave optimism is, we have to go 5-2 just to finish 9-7. To get to 11-5, we'll have to beat Pitt w/ Roth back, at a pretty good Minnesota team, at AZ with Palmer having a career year, in addition to our other more winnable games. Who knows but unless I'm getting 99-1 odds, I'm skipping the betting window here.

SeahawksBMX

Reaction score
I think we're dropping the Vikings game and the Steelers game is a toss up for me right now. Pains me to say that because when I saw that they were finally playing here for the first time since XL, I thought we'd be able to curb stomp them. If Ben is out or hobbled (both strong possibilities considering his health this year), I like our chances as long as we can contain Antonio Brown (i.e., keep him below ~102 yards).
Win the other games we should and I can foresee going down to AZ with a 9-6 record for the final game of the season. If the Cards are locked into the #2 seed, they may play Palmer for only a series or two and that would greatly increase our chances for a 10-6 finish, which might do it this year.
In my scenario, one of the Wild Cards will be going to the Vikes or Pack, who would both have the head-to-head tie-breaking win against us if it came down to that. We really need Atlanta to continue their descent back to earth. Well, at least those of us that actually WANT the 'Hawks to make the playoffs and aren't hoping for losses just to improve draft position, get coaches fired, humble the team to restore their fire, etc.

Hoping to lose makes one a Loser. "You play. To win. The game."
And besides, you never know when your next "great" draft pick is the next Aaron Curry.

Hawkfish

Reaction score
byau":2m3p6npz said:
Atlanta currently 6-3, very easy schedule, not sure they'll lose two games, but starting to show some chinks in the armor

Atlanta has to play Indy, Minn, @TB, @Car, @NO, Car, NO. I see at least 3 losses, maybe four.

fenderbender123

Reaction score
I think you're right. I think our team is now officially mad. I think the last game as the last straw. 7-0 the rest of the way, then 3 straight road victories for our 3rd consecutive Super Bowl appearance. Book it.

The only reason this is happening is because I bet my friend that Arizona wouldn't win the division this year. I always lose bets. Seriously...going back to when I was 8 years old and bet my first 5 dollars on a game against my cousin...I've never won a football bet.

But that just means we won't win the division. I never made any bets about the playoffs or the Super Bowl...so we're probably gonna make it. Come on guys.

jammerhawk

Reaction score
theENGLISHseahawk":1fnsgwvb said:
11-5

Let's go

:thirishdrinkers:

Sure would be nice, but I'm not as confident as you given what I've seen from them so far.

kearly

Reaction score
The team is good enough. But where is the mojo in 2015?

jammerhawk

Reaction score
They still are reliving XLIX.

They need to have someone make a statement play or two that pulls them out of their funk at the end of games.

crosfam

Reaction score
I'm thinking 9-7 and no playoffs, but hoping for 10-6 (Hey, maybe 11-5) and a wild-card berth.

StoneCold

Reaction score
As long as we keep posting to this thread Tinker Bell will not die!

11 - 5 is still alive!

byau

Reaction score
I was feeling so much better when I gave them very little to no chance of making the playoffs.

Now I'm back to being stressed again

Thanks a bunch

(STILL) GO HAWKS!

:thirishdrinkers:

sutz

Reaction score
Go Seahawks!!!

I will never wish for a loss for a better off-season whatever. I don't give a damn about FA, or the draft, or anything other than my Seahawks winning every single game they can.

:snack:

Latest posts