Seahawks are Super petty

knownone

Reaction score
hm...Must have been a slow news day. Personally, I couldn't care less who wears #3.
Yeah. Credit to the author for getting that much mileage out of nonstory. I mean, imagine someone writing an angry essay about the disrespect the Seahawks are showing Lynch and Kam for giving #24 to an undrafted rookie and letting Deejay Dallas wear #31. It's silly.

ivotuk

Reaction score
Well, we gave #80 to Jerry Rice with Steve Largent's blessing. HOF'er to HOF'er.
I don't think that's true. Pretty sure Steve Largent never gave permission for Rice to use his jersey.

RW anounced he's lost weight, but won't say how much. Wish he would have done that for us.

Russell Wilson says he’s “lean and mean ready to go,” won’t say how much weight he lost

He'll probably start wearing a wrist band too, in order to eliminate all of those delay of game penalties.

He's doing a lot of things for Sean Payton, the coach he wanted to replace Pete Carroll with.

This is a non story, but allows me to get my shots in at Russ 😊

Last edited:

Throwdown

Reaction score
I don't think that's true. Pretty sure Steve Largent never gave permission for Rice to use his jersey.

RW anounced he's lost weight, but won't say how much. Wish he would have done that for us.

Russell Wilson says he’s “lean and mean ready to go,” won’t say how much weight he lost

He'll probably start wearing a wrist band too, in order to eliminate all of those delay of game penalties.

He's doing a lot of things for Sean Payton, the coach he wanted to replace Pete Carroll with.

This is a non story, but allows me to get my shots in at Russ 😊

Remember in 2021 when he came in skinny and then by week 3 he looked like a nose tackle?

Hawkinaz

Reaction score
The entire LOB team has had their numbers reissued, most several times. This pearl clutching over numbers is such performative nonsense.
My Wilson and etiii jerseys went to goodwill. Kept lynch and customized super bowl 48 jerseys. Won't be buying any more jerseys.
The thing to do is have a personalized jersey made with your favorite # and name you know the Seahawks will never get rid of you