Seahawks at Carolina: Newbie needs some advice

SlimShady978

Reaction score
Hello all. I am a Skins fan, BUT my 11 year old son is a die hard Seahawks fan, and has been for the past 5 years: His room is covered in Seahawks/Wilson Fathead stickers; we painted his dresser Seahawks blue; He has three Wilson jerseys...you get the picture. Not sure where I lost him but that's a different story :D . Anyway, we're from Richmond VA, Russell Wilson's hometown, and are taking him to see the Hawks in Carolina on Nov 25th, the closest they will be to us for a while. Although we are still looking trying to find three tickets, I'm also looking for tips/tricks/suggestions on ways for him to see Russell Wilson after the game. Any help would be GREATLY appreciated as we try to make this dream of his come true.

floreshawk02

Reaction score
From a Midwest Seahawker member,

Might i suggest connecting with the Carolina Seahawkers.

They are good peoples

GO HAWKS!

Reaction score
I'm from va 2 n Have been 2 Carolina a couple times to c the Hawks! Charolette is not that far! Not a bad drive at all! Well Ur Son is not the only one that Prpoably wants to c the Hawks u will be surprised how many Seahawks fans ur going to c! Your best bet is to get to the stadium as early as possible sometimes the guards will let u
get down in the section behind the bench when they warm up! Sometimes they r jerks n will not let u! Since ur son is young u might get lucky n they let u down there then scream his name when u see him warming up n u may get lucky to get his attention good luck n safe travels! Ps Russ's His Mom goes to my church off of chamberlayne ave!

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
floreshawk02":3qorqjk6 said:
From a Midwest Seahawker member,

Might i suggest connecting with the Carolina Seahawkers.

They are good peoples

GO HAWKS!

Is there a gathering in Detroit that you are aware of Flores???

OP
OP
S

SlimShady978

Reaction score
Floreshawk, where would I find this group of Carolina Hawk fans online?

Thegreeninyoureye, thanks, we'll give that a shot. That's pretty cool you go to church with his mom!

OP
OP
S

SlimShady978

Reaction score
Russellmania3":14lfbpis said:
I can set up a meet and great pre game if you would like........

kidding

Hahahaha....yeah, that'd be great. While you're at it, go ahead and throw in a signed game worn jersey, too. LOL

LudwigsDrummer

Reaction score
It is my guess that getting a RW autograph would have increased chances before the game starts. Make sure he has his #3 Jersey on and a sign stating his fandom for #3 wont hurt a bit.
RW, will sign for kids if he was time.

Ad Hawk

Reaction score
SlimShady978":2f7pjca7 said:
Hello all. I am a Skins fan, BUT my 11 year old son is a die hard Seahawks fan, and has been for the past 5 years: His room is covered in Seahawks/Wilson Fathead stickers; we painted his dresser Seahawks blue; He has three Wilson jerseys...you get the picture. Not sure where I lost him but that's a different story :D . Anyway, we're from Richmond VA, Russell Wilson's hometown, and are taking him to see the Hawks in Carolina on Nov 25th, the closest they will be to us for a while. Although we are still looking trying to find three tickets, I'm also looking for tips/tricks/suggestions on ways for him to see Russell Wilson after the game. Any help would be GREATLY appreciated as we try to make this dream of his come true.

What a great dad you are for letting your son have his own team, and even help with with his fan expression.

Huge respect! :2thumbs: :bow:

peppersjap

Reaction score
SlimShady978":2mabs7c9 said:
Floreshawk, where would I find this group of Carolina Hawk fans online?

Thegreeninyoureye, thanks, we'll give that a shot. That's pretty cool you go to church with his mom!
You can find them on facebook. They were talking about having some extra tickets for sale for pretty reasonable a couple of days ago.

Maulbert

Reaction score
Ad Hawk":1dnbupiw said:
SlimShady978":1dnbupiw said:

What a great dad you are for letting your son have his own team, and even help with with his fan expression.

Huge respect! :2thumbs: :bow:

Yeah, it's not easy growing up with a dad who likes a different team if he doesn't want to let you like someone else.

(My Dad is a Dolphins fan. I know from experience.)

Reaction score
Why not just go to his camp? We did that here in N.C. and you not only get to meet him but get a pic with him and learn some ball.

Other than that a bit of advice on seeing Hawks in Carolina. Been three times and each time got harassed by drunken belligerent Panther fans.