Seahawks early 2.5 favorites against Patriots

saviorbrees

Reaction score
Ad Hawk":2kv8owgw said:
saviorbrees":2kv8owgw said:
This game had the making to be a great super bowl. I think it will be one of the better ones. 30-28 hawks win last drive. Score will be 27-21 and Brady gets the ball with about 3:45 left in the game. With Brady and the pats back against the wall and a chance to cements his legacy with a comeback win Drives down the field and scores a touch down but leaves to much time on the clock. Seattle gets the ball back with 1:45secs drives down to the 28yard line and kicks the winning field goal with time expiring. The start of Russel Wilson's legacy begins. How's that for a super bowl :)

I'd take it, but I hope it isn't quite that close.

My poor heart! My nerves are raw already.

Awe c'mon that was no where near as epic or nerve racking as the game y'all just played against GB lol.

Clayfighter

Reaction score
saviorbrees":1bye3ixj said:
Ad Hawk":1bye3ixj said:
saviorbrees":1bye3ixj said:
This game had the making to be a great super bowl. I think it will be one of the better ones. 30-28 hawks win last drive. Score will be 27-21 and Brady gets the ball with about 3:45 left in the game. With Brady and the pats back against the wall and a chance to cements his legacy with a comeback win Drives down the field and scores a touch down but leaves to much time on the clock. Seattle gets the ball back with 1:45secs drives down to the 28yard line and kicks the winning field goal with time expiring. The start of Russel Wilson's legacy begins. How's that for a super bowl :)

I'd take it, but I hope it isn't quite that close.

My poor heart! My nerves are raw already.

Awe c'mon that was no where near as epic or nerve racking as the game y'all just played against GB lol.

The NFCCG about gave me a heart attack. I would be okay with a repeat of last year's game :).

hawk35fan

Reaction score
saviorbrees":11kskfcf said:

Way too much time for Wilson. Lets make it 25seconds, one timeout, and a 8 point conversion to advance to overtime for the comeback win.