Seahawks favored by 10 vs. Arizona next week

onanygivensunday

Reaction score
And Palmer sustained a high ankle sprain yesterday.

Time to watch the injury report on both players.

Regardless, Hawks win!!

jlwaters1

Reaction score
So let's recap.

Palmer get's a high ankle sprain.

Fitz has a concussion and may be out.

Tyrann Matthieu there promising safety/nickel back is out for the year.

So why exactly are people concerned? We don't lose at home. Frankly, I'm much more scared of the RAMs than I am of the Cards. The Rams have been very tough on us the last 3 games, lucky to escape with 2 wins.

Sarlacc83

Reaction score
34 - 22 at their place. After some advanced calculation, that looks like 12 points. Huh. I wonder why it's a 10 point spread.

Barakas

Reaction score
The Cardinals still have a very good shot for a playoff seed if they beat us. We cannot go into this game thinking of the 58-0 romp last year. This team is hungry. Unlike the Colts, we can't let up any pressure at all if we start out with an early lead. Heck, look at GB vs Cowgirls last night!!

Pedal to the Metal and no slowing down until 0:00 in the 4th quarter!!!!

drdiags

Reaction score
Will I":qln0pyvz said:
@kentsomers: Fitzgerald is not OK. He will be tested for concussion, didn't feel well after the game. he was out of it on the sideline after the hit.

AZ May be short their #1 WR

Saw this today on Fitz

Larry Fitzgerald Sr. @FitzBeatSr
@LarryFitzgerald is going to be okay. Our prayers have been answered. He passed concussion tests and feels good

OP
OP
MidwestHawker

MidwestHawker

Reaction score
So be it re: Fitz. Teams with only one receiving threat don't do well against this defense. When Sherman gets assigned to follow a WR around he's been very effective.

jblaze

Reaction score
The only WR's that really concern me and the shifty water bug quickness type that usually line up in the slot. Sherman is a very good matchup vs. Fitz if he plays. They both have mad respect for each other and I trust Palmer to throw a pick or two in this game was well. Sherman seems to be on his game right now. Seriously, those picks and the assist to Thomas yesterday were picture perfect coverage and awareness. The guy times his jumps perfectly.

Ellerby is the guy who concerns me with screens, etc. We've done a pretty good job covering screens this year but that was typically KJ's job and he's out.

253hawk

Reaction score
Not really worried about the Cards other than Dockett injuring someone with his cheap thug tactics. F that POS.