Seahawks Offense: 2016 Report Card

Tical21

Reaction score
Anthony!":2eyaezo5 said:
semiahmoo":2eyaezo5 said:
chris98251":2eyaezo5 said:
Or they don't want us to know how hurt he really was and what he needed to have fixed and or cleaned up, nothing about camps this year or get togethers, it's the first off season he has been married to Ciara also so there is that difference.

Yeah, there was something def. wrong with him but it seemed he was off even during pre-season. Maybe he started the season with an injury?

Perhaps the abstaining made him more like Elaine vs George?

[youtube]qgOdMSIAH1Q[/youtube]

:pukeface:
That's the type of hard-hitting commentary we love and expect from our man Anthony!

Anthony!

Reaction score
Tical21":2z4bg4i9 said:
Anthony!":2z4bg4i9 said:
semiahmoo":2z4bg4i9 said:
chris98251":2z4bg4i9 said:
Or they don't want us to know how hurt he really was and what he needed to have fixed and or cleaned up, nothing about camps this year or get togethers, it's the first off season he has been married to Ciara also so there is that difference.

Yeah, there was something def. wrong with him but it seemed he was off even during pre-season. Maybe he started the season with an injury?

Perhaps the abstaining made him more like Elaine vs George?

[youtube]qgOdMSIAH1Q[/youtube]

:pukeface:
That's the type of hard-hitting commentary we love and expect from our man Anthony!

some posts don't deserve anything more.

RiverDog

Reaction score
Anthony!":31pykjm2 said:
Dude he was not completely healthy by any means. The experts all said he would not be completely healthy till the off season. I mean jeez KJR had doctors on saying he could not get completely healthy while playing, Moon said it, as did several others. Good lord lets just make crap up shall we.

Oh, come off it, Anthony!

I'll agree that Russell wasn't completely healthy, but not so much to where his health significantly altered his game. Most players that play nearly every snap of every regular season game have some sort of injury they're nursing or for one reason or another are not at the absolute peak of their health. It's part of the game.

Like nearly every other aspect of that game, Russell played poorly and we got our butts kicked.

RiverDog

Reaction score
c_hawkbob":4fq24imz said:
You can't pretend that Russ playing hurt wasn't supposed to have any effect on how well he played either.

You're right, I can't...and I didn't.

Largent80

Reaction score
This thread is over. Free agency starting and the draft.

Who cares about last year unless you are a Patriot fan?

c_hawkbob

Reaction score
Largent80":30mtc719 said:

If you don't like the discussion just stop participating in it, you've no right to tell everyone what they can or can't discuss.

chris98251

Reaction score
c_hawkbob":3m09yxz6 said:
Largent80":3m09yxz6 said:

If you don't like the discussion just stop participating in it, you've no right to tell everyone what they can or can't discuss.

Actually he does and can, just nobody has to listen, and he does have a point last year is done, unless we have news about injuries we all know how we ranked and holding on to the ugly aspect of our offense which was really butt ugly at times last year isn't going anywhere positive.

Looking at F.A.'s and the draft and how to fix that ugliness with some plastic surgery or in some cases an organ transplant, the Brain is an ORGAN if I remember correctly and they have not changed it's definition, I hate when they change shit and don't tell everyone. Speculate on what and who and have a bit of fun here for a few weeks.

Anthony!

Reaction score
RiverDog":33wj8bzl said:
Anthony!":33wj8bzl said:
Dude he was not completely healthy by any means. The experts all said he would not be completely healthy till the off season. I mean jeez KJR had doctors on saying he could not get completely healthy while playing, Moon said it, as did several others. Good lord lets just make crap up shall we.

I'll agree that Russell wasn't completely healthy, but not so much to where his health significantly altered his game. Most players that play nearly every snap of every regular season game have some sort of injury they're nursing or for one reason or another are not at the absolute peak of their health. It's part of the game.

Like nearly every other aspect of that game, Russell played poorly and we got our butts kicked.

Yes of course your right I mean you personally know how injured he was, how his ankle was affecting, how his knee was affecting him, how the Pectoral muscle was affecting him I forgot you know everything. NOT

Jville

Reaction score
Gosh .... I'm certain we have more than a one man band.

I'm seeing an eleven man offense on game day.

Tical21

Reaction score
Anthony!":1st7vol2 said:
RiverDog":1st7vol2 said:
Anthony!":1st7vol2 said:

Yes of course your right I mean you personally know how injured he was, how his ankle was affecting, how his knee was affecting him, how the Pectoral muscle was affecting him I forgot you know everything. NOT
Yeahhhhhh. NOT. Carefully reasoned argument.

OP
OP
T

Tusc2000

Reaction score
Jville":3eehqhyi said:
Gosh .... I'm certain we have more than a one man band.

I'm seeing an eleven man offense on game day.

Sorry, but it's just not that simple. Obviously it's an 11 man offense, but the QB is so critically important, that without him, everything else becomes irrelevant. Look no further than the Colts with Peyton Manning in 2010 (10-6, playoff berth) and then without Manning in 2011 (2-14). Or maybe the Cowboys with Romo in 2014 (12-4, one play away from the NFC title game) and then without Romo in 2015 (4-12). Both teams had largely the same personnel otherwise.

A healthy Russ in 2017 changes everything, He extends plays, opens up the running game, increases time of possession, and keeps the D off the field more, and they're not wiped out in the last two minutes.

Latest posts