Seahawks official schedule out on .com

Ziggyy108

Reaction score
Ziggyy108":34k7d6we said:
Whiners have a tough schedule too. Especially early on. Then they play us twice later in the season.

They could really struggle early depending on Aldon's suspension and how strong of draft they pull off.

49ers first 10 games

@ Dallas
Bears
@ Cardinals
Eagles
Chiefs
@ Rams
@ Broncos
BYE
Rams
@ Saints
@ Giants

Who do you guys think has the tougher schedule??? Hawks or the 49 to Lifers

sutz

Reaction score
Eh, not that bad. There is, at least, no 3 consecutive road game stretch. I'm not too worried about the number of prime time games; I assume they're leaving us some flex options. ;)

The back-to-back SF/Philly is a bit of a concern, but we do get the long weekend, so it's a mini-bye anyway.

BC-Hawk

Reaction score
The NFL really hosed us with this schedule. Only ONE Monday Nighter and it's on the road?! Only ONE Primetime game in Week 1?! Stupid. Week 4 bye? And then waiting until the very end of the season to give the 49ers enough time to get back their injured and suspended players so they're full strength. Thanks for nothing NFL, this schedule sucks. And we'll STILL repeat despite the troll job. GO HAWKS!

:49ersmall: :49ersmall:

jake206

Reaction score
Who do you guys think has the tougher schedule??? Hawks or the 49 to Lifers[/quote said:
Hawks have the harder schedule, plus 49ers have 5 primetime games and their bye is later in the season.

Seahawkscrazy

Reaction score
The cowboys have >>>> 5 <<<<< nationally televised games. And Daniel Jeremiah is clearly drunk thinking the cowboys are going 9-7 and beating us at home.

Joey13091

Reaction score
I really love having Monday night games at home. That's what I'm mostly bummed out about.

Don't really care for the green bay match up to start the season. I believe we will destroy them and put the talk about the last game to rest.

So SF gets 2 10 am games we get 3. SF gets 2 out of their prime time games at home we get 1.

jake206

Reaction score
We could do worse with the scheduling...look at the Rams schedule:

Starting Week 5.
@ PHI
SF
SEA
@ KC
@ SF
@ AZ
DEN

Recon_Hawk

Reaction score
Cartire":bq95njr0 said:
Anybody know why CBS is covering @panthers?

Should be FOX.

FOX is NFC, CBS is AFC

Unless playing inter conference, then the away teams broadcaster does it.

Thanks for pointing this out. It's an error in the schedule picture. According to .com it will be shown on FOX, so I updated my post to show that. The rest is correct, though.

pocketprotector

Reaction score
A week 4 bye week and finishing the season with 5 out of 6 games against NFC West teams. Going to be heading into the playoffs beat up and exhausted.

Recon_Hawk

Reaction score
Seahawks have as good a chance as any other team in the NFC of claiming the #1 spot, but wow look at the Bronco's 2nd half season schedule:

Starting week 10
@Oak
@STL
Mia
@KC
Buf
@SD
@Cin
Oak

Gawd the AFC is soft. Denver Manning's are gifted a 1 seed bye.

Jac

Reaction score
Recon_Hawk":2binpw44 said:
Seahawks have as good a chance as any other team in the NFC of claiming the #1 spot, but wow look at the Bronco's 2nd half season schedule:

Starting week 10
@Oak
@STL
Mia
@KC
Buf
@SD
@Cin
Oak

Gawd the AFC is soft. Denver Manning's are gifted a 1 seed bye.

That's a double-edged sword because they're not going to be battle-hardened going into the playoffs or SB.

hawknation2014

Reaction score
Things that look setup to suck about this schedule:

1) The bye is week four BEFORE the Monday night game. WTF?

2) Back to back weeks against tough STL and CAR defenses.

3) Brutal stretch to end the season: @KC, ARI, @SF, @PHI, SF, @ARI, STL.

4) Playing maybe the biggest game of the season @SF on Thanksgiving with a short week of prep.

Win the Super Bowl while playing in the toughest division, get the toughest schedule. I get that, but it doesn't make it any more appetizing to look at. This is the toughest schedule they possibly could have drawn up. No excuses, take it one week at a time. Go Hawks!!!