Seahawks @ Packers

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
That's my gut feeling. Sadly I feel we're going to lose against the Cardinals tomorrow and the Packers are going to beat the Vikings on SNF.

Gear up for the cheeseheads.

Who do you think we will face in the wildcard round and why?

Armchair Bronco

Reaction score
No one will want to play the Hawks in a week when Marshawn is back and the games really count.

Plus, Green Bay has been tanking lately. They are not looking like team that will go deep in the playoffs.

I think Seattle can beat GB just as easily as the Vikings or the Redskins.

hawknation2015

Reaction score
I'm trying to remember the last time expectations for a Seahawks game were as low as they are right now. I think it was when we beat Arizona, 58-0, or when they went on to beat Harbaugh's 49ers, 42-13, at the end of the 2012 season. Never count this team out.

OP
OP
AROS

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
I'm the last person counting out this team. I know as well as anyone that we are more than capable of beating anyone, anywhere, anytime.

Having said that, I just think the Cardinals are the better team right now AND most importantly, we are down 2 starters on the OL not to mention the other host of injuries. Add to the fact the Cardinals have something to play for AND get that monkey off their back (we've made them our personal bitch at their house the past two years) and I don't see this being a good matchup for our boys this week.

But I will say what I've been saying all week.

I won't be the least bit surprised if we get blown out OR if we blow them out.

It's just been one of those wacky seasons.

GO HAWKS!

hawknation2015

Reaction score
Wouldn't be shocked if the Vikings are our Wild Card opponent. All they have to do is beat a struggling GB team, regardless of what the Seahawks do.

seahawkfreak

Reaction score
Aros":2v6wngq5 said:
That's my gut feeling. Sadly I feel we're going to lose against the Cardinals tomorrow and the Packers are going to beat the Vikings on SNF.

You stop right now. Your not that smart

Largent80

Reaction score
The way the Hawks played last week has tempered my normal homeristic view. If we get our injured players back we have a chance, and to me since we are going on the road it doesn't matter who or where we play.

onanygivensunday

Reaction score
I have MIN beating GB this evening so we'll be traveling to MIN for our first playoff game.

rideaducati

Reaction score
Aros":3evt6t4m said:
I'm the last person counting out this team. I know as well as anyone that we are more than capable of beating anyone, anywhere, anytime.

Having said that, I just think the Cardinals are the better team right now AND most importantly, we are down 2 starters on the OL not to mention the other host of injuries. Add to the fact the Cardinals have something to play for AND get that monkey off their back (we've made them our personal bitch at their house the past two years) and I don't see this being a good matchup for our boys this week.

But I will say what I've been saying all week.

I won't be the least bit surprised if we get blown out OR if we blow them out.

It's just been one of those wacky seasons.

GO HAWKS!

The cards weren't the better team last time they played the Seahawks. What has changed? They lost their playmaking safety while Lane has gotten up to speed. The cards won't be facing Cary Williams like last time either.

Still not getting the "woe is me" posts...

Ad Hawk

Reaction score
rideaducati":1c8k3hz6 said:
The cards weren't the better team last time they played the Seahawks. What has changed? They lost their playmaking safety while Lane has gotten up to speed. The cards won't be facing Cary Williams like last time either.

Still not getting the "woe is me" posts...

While not in the "we're going to lose" camp, I would argue that teams get better by simply playing together. The Cards have been a tough matchup for everyone they've played, and blown several out. We just lost to the Rams, who shouldn't have had the power to beat us. Sure they lost Matthieu, but I don't see our team gelling as theirs has. They're top in both O and D.

Maulbert

Reaction score
Aros":2lf9qgae said:

[youtube]5olwWtDHEHw[/youtube]

If Minny wins, we get Minny. If GB wins, we get Washington.

mikeak

Reaction score
onanygivensunday":3oxb636m said:
I have MIN beating GB this evening so we'll be traveling to MIN for our first playoff game.

I took Minnesota -3 1/2 so yeah agree

IndyHawk

Reaction score
HA HA HA wrong just wrong..GO HAWKS!!!

Cartire

Reaction score
Thus proving again why "gut feelings" are meaningless.

Largent80

Reaction score
Aros":undihqox said:

oops, and me too.

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
If we play like we did today, it's not going to matter who we face.

For three rounds.

mort

Reaction score
Where's our new resident troll today? Maybe he had to work for the first time in three weeks.