Seahawks survey: From best to worst..

bjornanderson21

Reaction score
I think the votes for walters were from the free - throw shooting contests.

As far as actually playing in a game I doubt it would be walters

McGruff

Reaction score
Mick063":1kih0m8e said:
StoneCold":1kih0m8e said:
I do not find it surprising that Lockette tops the list of Most Likely to get Yelled at by the coach. Love what he does, but sometimes his brain does not engage.

SC

Carroll pulls his hair out over penalties and Lockette has had some critical ones in punt coverage.

Having said that Lockette is the best gunner I have ever seen.

Lockette is not even the best gunner on our team.

HawKnPeppa

Reaction score
jdemps":2t497rp0 said:
Mick063":2t497rp0 said:
Seanhawk":2t497rp0 said:
How does Heath Farwell only get two votes for most likely to be a coach, when he is the NFL equivalent of a graduate assistant this year?

I think Thomas would be a terrific head coach someday. It isn't just about understanding the game. It is about understanding the qualities required to win. Dedication, work ethic, accountability, motivation, attention to detail.....Thomas has all of these in spades. He would demand no less than what he demands of himself. In that regard, the bar would be set incredibly high.

His only professional head coach, Pete Carroll, has stressed the importance of protecting the team, helping others to get better, treating people with dignity and respect, and having fun while doing it. A great, great influence on the young man.

I could definitely envision Earl Thomas III as not only a future head coach, but a very successful one as well.

Eh... I think ETIII as a head coach would be Mike Singletary 2.0. Super intense, defense-minded, etc. Then again, he might be able to take that same approach and make it work. Who knows.

As long as he doesn't drop his drawers around his ankles he'll be aiiiiight! I think Earl has a lot more going on between his ears than Mike.

Latest posts