Seahawks To Wear White Jerseys, Blue Pants

KitsapGuy

Reaction score
Since transitioning to its new-look Nike digs in 2012, Seattle owns a 5-4 regular-season record when donning its white tops and blue bottoms. The Seahawks hold a 1-0 mark when wearing white jerseys with blue pants in the postseason, with that one playoff win coming in the team's 43-8 victory over the Denver Broncos in Super Bowl XLVIII. Seattle won the last time it wore white and blue, topping the Baltimore Ravens 35-6 in Week 14 this past year.

When the Seahawks played at Minnesota in Week 13 earlier this season, they wore their road white jerseys paired with wolf grey pants en route to a 38-7 win. It was the very first regular-season win the Seahawks have secured in the white/wolf grey combo, with the club owning a 1-4 record all-time in that particular combination.

Regular Season (since 2012)
Uniform Combo Record (W-L)
White Jersey/Blue Pants 5-4
Blue Jersey/Blue Pants 28-5
Grey Jersey/Grey Pants 7-0
White Jersey/Grey Pants 1-4
Blue Jersey/Grey Pants 2-2
White Jersey/White Pants 3-3
Overall 46-18

Postseason (since 2012)
Uniform Combo Record (W-L)
White Jersey/Blue Pants 1-0
Blue Jersey/Blue Pants 4-1
White Jersey/White Pants 1-1
Overall 6-2

http://www.seahawks.com/news/2016/01/08 ... -minnesota

muxpux

Reaction score
Before all the "they're just uniforms" comments come rolling in, I just want to point out how sexy that wolf grey 7-0 is. There's a reason I got myself a wolf grey jersey. If it ain't grey, it doesn't really matter

crosfam

Reaction score
As a uni watcher, I'd love to see us wear every possible road combo on the road to SB 50. And then get a waiver that lets us wear all Grey in the big game. If not, then W/W.

Trivia: Teams in white have won the SB about 66% of the time. Cowboys and Washington choosing white have helped bump up that percentage

hawk45

Reaction score
Don't ever want to see white-white on this run. White-blue all the way if we can.

SeahawksBMX

Reaction score
I think this is the third time I've posted this in the past ~3 years, but I'm still hoping they'll try out grey jerseys with blue pants. Maybe next year?

ZorntoLargent

Reaction score
Mistashoesta":2zpueve7 said:
I like the grey bottoms personally.
I doubt you'll see them again this season.
They just put up a ton of grey game used pants on the auction site.