Seahawks trying to trade out of round1

mikeak

Reaction score
Timmahawk":yrmngedm said:
Hasselbeck":yrmngedm said:
Timmahawk":yrmngedm said:
Hasselbeck":yrmngedm said:
I see the logic of a trade, but I kind of think taking Lee/Latimer/Robinson may have trumped the 4th rounder.

We'll see though.
Good chance one of those guys is there in 8 picks. then JS will pick a pro bowler with the extra 4th

Well Houston is going QB in all likelihood .. so really its picks 34-39 we'd have to worry about. However I can see a run on WR's coming.

We have a shot at
WR: Latimer, Lee, Mathews
OT: Moses, Bitonio, Kouandjio
OG: Su'a-Filo
TE: Amaro
DT: Nix, Jernigan, Hageman
LB: Attaochu, Lawerence

I could make an argument for any of these players, and we will have our pick of probably 5-8 of them...it's a good day to be a hawk!

Add Moncrief

mikeak

Reaction score
mikeak":2r1j3f1z said:
Timmahawk":2r1j3f1z said:
Hasselbeck":2r1j3f1z said:
Timmahawk":2r1j3f1z said:
Good chance one of those guys is there in 8 picks. then JS will pick a pro bowler with the extra 4th

Well Houston is going QB in all likelihood .. so really its picks 34-39 we'd have to worry about. However I can see a run on WR's coming.

We have a shot at
WR: Latimer, Lee, Mathews
OT: Moses, Bitonio, Kouandjio
OG: Su'a-Filo
TE: Amaro
DT: Nix, Jernigan, Hageman
LB: Attaochu, Lawerence

I could make an argument for any of these players, and we will have our pick of probably 5-8 of them...it's a good day to be a hawk!

Add Moncrief

I wonder how he would have panned out in our system but I really continue to like Moncrief. A shame we didn't get him. Fell to the third round. Steal for Indy