Seahawks Visit White House May 21

gargantual

Reaction score
It's really, really good to see Big Red, the big Russian, Clem, WTIII....hell even Golden up there (still hope that rumor is wrong for Russell's sake... poor guy). They earned being there, not just for the run last year but for everything they did over all the years.

pmedic920

Reaction score
SoulfishHawk":lb1ji7k4 said:
Wow, tough crowd. Oh well, I dig it regardless, and it's now my screensaver.
Maybe someone will make up a better one if it bugs them so much? :D

Chil bro. I love it or wouldn't have put it up.

byau

Reaction score
Nice speech, great speechwriter with lots of Hawk jokes. ADB, Championship belt, etc. And nice handling of the absence of Marshawn too.

"I want to get some tips from him on handling the press"

Awesome moment!

gargantual

Reaction score
SoulfishHawk":1igk5oe1 said:
Wow, tough crowd. Oh well, I dig it regardless, and it's now my screensaver.
Maybe someone will make up a better one if it bugs them so much? :D
Honestly, no offense meant....you're the one the one who went to all the effort, thought up the idea and did it in such a timely manner. Heck, with all the graphic designers (amateur or otherwise) around here...hell with the general surliness and critical nature of people around here (especially during the offseason!).......count your blessing, you probably got off light :D !

I'm gonna use it for a desktop as well. Good show my good man.

OP
OP
kidhawk

kidhawk

Reaction score
[urltargetblank]http://www.seahawks.com/videos-photos/videos/Seahawks-Honored-at-the-White-House/1c585567-469e-4796-b1b7-e46625e74f0b[/urltargetblank]

Video up on .com now

gargantual

Reaction score
twisted_steel2":3norzq0q said:
gargantual":3norzq0q said:
Ihell even Golden up there (still hope that rumor is wrong for Russell's sake... poor guy).

What did I miss here?
Not sure I want to give the rumor any power (under the premise that if ignored maybe it will go away/not be true), but there was a thread (about a month ago???), that referenced some waiter(s) from a restaurant frequented by RW and GT that supposedly GT was hanging around Russ's apt when he wasn't there and ended up having an affair with his wife.

I hope, and like to think, it's just people with too much time during the offseason.

DavidSeven

Reaction score
Dude don't bring that nonsense in here. That was something someone made up on the interwebs and has already been refuted by Russell, Golden, Baldwin, among others via Twitter.

gargantual

Reaction score
SoulfishHawk":8cq3hn99 said:
I was just messin man, having a little fun.
Ssss-cool.

It's just one of my little pet peeves, people dissing on others who went to the trouble to write/draw/whatever something.... when they haven't contributed jack but feel free and secure behind their BS net anonymity.

/rant

Our Man in Chicago

Reaction score
When they were all filing in, Browner claimed his spot behind the podium pret-ty early. (cf 1:43:00):

[youtube]dNzRmygYSw0[/youtube]

HAWKAMANIA

Reaction score
Best quote of the day comes from PC, " Seahawks coach Pete Carroll, who spoke after Obama: "Thank you Mr. President. I can't believe I'm saying that."

gargantual

Reaction score
HAWKAMANIA":2beixl4m said:
Best quote of the day comes from PC, " Seahawks coach Pete Carroll, who spoke after Obama: "Thank you Mr. President. I can't believe I'm saying that."
Loved that as well.

And I didn't catch BB in that grainy thing I watched. Gonna miss him as well. His 'tude was right up there with 'Shawn and Earl.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Fair enough, I didn't post or make the pic, was just having fun at the comments about how bad it looked.
Internet misunderstanding, I'm doing it right 8)
Plus, I have zero computer skills, not even enough to attempt to make up something with photo shop :thirishdrinkers:

byau

Reaction score
Lol kjr radio just now
"Wonder what Golden Tate was thinking.. Was he looking around and thinking 'oh dang... I'm gonna be in Detroit'l

:)

I'm sure the money helps. Seriously going to miss him though

Evil_Shenanigans

Reaction score
The Web based feed was just horrid! I switched over to the live TV coverage midstream. I was grinning like a little kid through most of the speech!

The next two months are going to be excruciating!