Season is O V E R

tersal

Reaction score
gowazzu02":24y2imt7 said:
Im not a negative nancy but a realist.....with the injuries, the dumb ass coaching . Worst fake fg in history of football, wastes ti eouts and dumb challenges. The lack of oline and the dumb ass penalties...its donezo.....we got one ring w this group. Blow it up.

Not over yet stillin playoff hunt. 10-6 or 11-5 may do it. Then will require some great effort and some luck to bring home another SB title. Yet they are definitely not the favorites.

Mad Dog

Reaction score
Season's are never over until that 7th loss.

We are at 4.

Chicken Littles reign in the early week after a loss. Lets have a little less drama and bit more perspective.

Bigpumpkin

Reaction score
It is just that many posters are watching which way the "tree" is bending....we have lost two home games in a row. That has not happened in a l-o-n-g time. Watching our Defense play last night was just "painful" ....compared to previous years it is pitiful. Sure you may be a faithful fan and just overlook the obvious weaknesses....that is a choice that many of us simply cannot continue to do.. We will tell it like it is....this team is coming apart at the seams....stitch by stitch.

bmorepunk

Reaction score
Rat":lqkasex3 said:
You're late. I already declared the season officially over last week.

Screw that noise, I gave up on this season way back in 2011.

hawker84

Reaction score
Siouxhawk":38jafp3o said:
Six fun weeks of the regular season and 4 playoff weeks. Our staff will utilize the strength of our players like we usually do and we'll prevail!

Man I want some of what you're drinking.

hawker84

Reaction score
Bigpumpkin":3v23ardw said:
It is just that many posters are watching which way the "tree" is bending....we have lost two home games in a row. That has not happened in a l-o-n-g time. Watching our Defense play last night was just "painful" ....compared to previous years it is pitiful. Sure you may be a faithful fan and just overlook the obvious weaknesses....that is a choice that many of us simply cannot continue to do.. We will tell it like it is....this team is coming apart at the seams....stitch by stitch.

Yep.

Ozzy

Reaction score
So are you guys going to quit watching when the Seahawks win the division and are in the playoffs?

xStickybudz

Reaction score
stang233":sg4bwtgr said:
I agree. Rest the starters the rest of the year.

Heh wut? If The coaches weren’t on the hot seat already, something like this would be career suicide

bellingerga

Reaction score
we have this thread every year. It's time to stop.

Attachments

• zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzgdsfgaasdfasdf.jpg
    zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzgdsfgaasdfasdf.jpg
    17.4 KB · Views: 2,174

jammerhawk

Reaction score
To the OP all I have to say is “Whatever”

I get being PO’d and upset about the 2nd home loss in a row but there are 6 games left in the regular season. Lots can happen still.

Stuff happens, and save for some stupid coaching calls, Wilson’s fumble, the expensive INT, and a missed FG, I thought the team played acceptably well except on 3rd downs.

Far from over!

bmorepunk

Reaction score
austinslater25":1gpdoj2d said:
So are you guys going to quit watching when the Seahawks win the division and are in the playoffs?

I quit after the first preseason game, I just like the company on the forum.

Bigpumpkin

Reaction score
bmorepunk":2omk6x5v said:
austinslater25":2omk6x5v said:

I quit after the first preseason game, I just like the company on the forum.

I could believe you assuming that the fellow in your avatar is your brother. :stirthepot:

MOSES

Reaction score
My biggest pet peeve....

You can be a realist and POSITIVE as well........

Here is some REALISM from the Falcon game:

No Sherman, No Chancellor: ATL Held under 200 passing yards.

The Seahawks scored more points against the Falcons than the Patriots, an Aaron Rodgers led Packers, the Panthers, and the Lions.

As bad as it was (bad decisions by Carroll, injuries, penalties....) it came to within a couple of feet of overtime.

That's real as well.