Season ticket prices raise blended average of 6%

mikeak

Reaction score
Barthawk":2ey238t2 said:
Tech Worlds":2ey238t2 said:
I renewed this year. But at some point I will quit.

Raising them every year because "you can" rubs me the wrong way. Like I said, at some point I will quit renewing.

Dom, just buy them and go to the games you want to go to and use the NFL sponsored ticket exchange to ensure you and your fellow fans have safe, reliable ticket transactions.

NFL ticket exchange is the most overrated thing you can pay for.

Give me paypal and Seahawks ticket account and you are 100% secured and only end up with a 3% fee instead.

daveCFPrez

Reaction score
Tech Worlds":37jcvk8c said:
NFL ticket exchange is the most overrated thing you can pay for.

Give me paypal and Seahawks ticket account and you are 100% secured and only end up with a 3% fee instead.

Well said!
Now I just need tickets to (at least) 8 home games!!!!!!

IBleedBlueAndGreen

Reaction score
Mine went up $50 for the year from $870 to $920. People in my same seats that became season ticket holders after 2008 pay $1040 for their season tickets. I became a season ticket holder in 2005 and in the first four years they only went up once. Now this marks four years in a row there has been a price increase (I think).

Tech, as long as this team keeps winning and the demand is as high as it is the ticket prices will continue to go up. It would be bad business on the Hawks part to keep them the same. Not saying that's "right" but that's the reality.