Seat Upgrades

kaledoniain

Reaction score
smoothmaw":3vlrh399 said:
My date is the 30th anyone notice if the Toyota section was filling up or available?

My upgrade slot is today. There is no option for Toyota fan deck as it's greyed out. Nothing in Hawks Nest. Quite a lot in upper corners, 304 and 314, lowest pair right now is row Q.

tacomahawk

Reaction score
kaledoniain":jg94m1c6 said:
smoothmaw":jg94m1c6 said:
My date is the 30th anyone notice if the Toyota section was filling up or available?

My upgrade slot is today. There is no option for Toyota fan deck as it's greyed out. Nothing in Hawks Nest. Quite a lot in upper corners, 304 and 314, lowest pair right now is row Q.

My Rep had said that there is not an option for the Toyota Fan Deck to check with a computer, that you had to contact the ticket office. Just for those who are interested.

ceej22

Reaction score
Riley12":5py2q6uo said:
mikeak":5py2q6uo said:
To Riley about booting brokers. I don't see it how do they prove it and many casual fans are selling lots of tickets.

I had those same thoughts when I first heard the "news". Probably just a random rumor.

http://www.seattletimes.com/sports/seah ... y-brokers/

Apparently it is legit. While I'm sure there are small brokers out there using their personal info to purchase a small amount of tickets, they know who the major brokers are.

mikeak

Reaction score
ceej22":gw60p0tg said:
Riley12":gw60p0tg said:
mikeak":gw60p0tg said:
To Riley about booting brokers. I don't see it how do they prove it and many casual fans are selling lots of tickets.

I had those same thoughts when I first heard the "news". Probably just a random rumor.

http://www.seattletimes.com/sports/seah ... y-brokers/

Apparently it is legit. While I'm sure there are small brokers out there using their personal info to purchase a small amount of tickets, they know who the major brokers are.

The brokers tied the ticket to the same account per that article which made it very easy for the team to figure it out

Smart

Thanks for hte link

hulbe

Reaction score
I'm 4th year and just had my window. I moved my single seat from 113 row X to 125 row J. Time for a different view and save a few bucks. There was quite a few options for single seats but not much in lower bowl.

zelter

Reaction score
My upgrade was this morning - I moved in one section and down 8 rows - YAY I am now in single letters - Row T -That climb up with a draft and chowder bowl shouldnt be quite as bad
Can hardly wait for September

Latest posts