Seattle favored by 3 over San Fran

HawkWow

Reaction score
3-4 pts for HFA is standard fare. The clink is not a standard venue...6 pts, if not more, is more realistic. This line is deflated because SF is a team that gets MUCH more action than our Hawks. Good for us.

bestfightstory

Reaction score
Hey Keyhawk-did I miss your MiamiHerald prediction for the Carolina game?

Regarding OP:

I cashed all three of my tickets on wagers placed today:

1st Half Under 23

Seattle ML parlayed with under 45

Seattle + 4 & under 51.5 (teaser)

Nice start to the football season.

I already have a ticket for Week 2 Seattle -2.5 which I purchased weeks ago at LVH. Have to say I am not supremely confident for this game. I hope we get some of our speed back (Avril//Clemons/Hill).

HawkWow

Reaction score
Really pays to know the traits of the team you're wagering on/against. That half time under was beyond solid. Awesome pick.

That's always been sticky for me. As much as I study, there's no teams I am more familiar with than the Hawks and Dawgs. The sticky part being... I won't bet on (or against!) either. I try to be as analytical as possible when wagering and there is no dancing around the emotional connection I have with both teams. Losing hurts bad enough...losing money on top? Discombobulating.

davidonmi

Reaction score
wait, this can't be right, 49er fans on twitter were talking about how they were gonna win by double digits. I will be interested to see who returns for the hawks. Browner, Avril and Clemens. Odds are 2 will be back if we're lucky. As long as no setback avril should go considering he was full practice last week. Clemens is a we'll see. Browner is probably 60-40 he'll be ready at worst. If Clem isn't ready here might as well wait until week 4 cause we don't need him vs Jax

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Seahawks by no less than 7 or I will suck pehawk's big left toe.

bellyfat

Reaction score
+ 3 for Seattle and that's the real odds, Vegas gotta skew it a little bit so they get the right action and make money. But Seahawks are the 6 point favorite.

HawkWow

Reaction score
bellyfat":2p6a8g5v said:
+ 3 for Seattle and that's the real odds, Vegas gotta skew it a little bit so they get the right action and make money. But Seahawks are the 6 point favorite.

Tequila?

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
davidonmi":9z31tr3w said:
wait, this can't be right, 49er fans on twitter were talking about how they were gonna win by double digits. I will be interested to see who returns for the hawks. Browner, Avril and Clemens. Odds are 2 will be back if we're lucky. As long as no setback avril should go considering he was full practice last week. Clemens is a we'll see. Browner is probably 60-40 he'll be ready at worst. If Clem isn't ready here might as well wait until week 4 cause we don't need him vs Jax
Ninnies fans said that last year too and then their team went out and lost by 29. They seem to forget that, they also seem to forget the fact the team they beat yesterday has a very poor Swiss cheese like defense, no qb pressure, and that secondary was gawd awful! Hopefully their their team is as overconfident as their fan base!

justafan

Reaction score
I love the set up.Niners get a big win against a tough team and looked great doing it while we get the win but had enough problems that it should be no problem lighting a fire under the teams butts.
The only thing I hate about it is you know they are still pissed about the asswhooping we gave them last year.Its gonna be as intense of a game you will see in the regular season.I cant wait.

dopeboy206

Reaction score
You guys are way too over confident. 3 point favorite is just about right. If anything I would have this game 1-2 point favorite. I see it going down later in the week to 1-2 points. No way Seahawks should be 6 point favorites like a previous poster said. SMH

mretrade

Reaction score
I think I would take Seattle -3 and I am a 49ers fan. I feel like we are playing with house money game. Any non-homer fan expects a loss and expectations are low. If we some how beat Sea in SEA we are the real deal.

Ninerguy

Reaction score
its going to be an old fashioned, rumble tumble dog fight between two very good teams. You should be favored as I think the teams are talented and close but its in Seattle so if you win, expected, if you lose I think this board would be surprised.

Hawknballs

Reaction score
kaep will be shellshocked again. the clink is going to be insane like no other game. ever.

Good luck, SF. It will be like trying to diffuse a nuclear bomb while someone throws lit M80's at your face.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
dopeboy206":1hsoij44 said:
You guys are way too over confident. 3 point favorite is just about right. If anything I would have this game 1-2 point favorite. I see it going down later in the week to 1-2 points. No way Seahawks should be 6 point favorites like a previous poster said. SMH
Whatever.

hawker84

Reaction score
Ninerguy":lb3gizkr said:
its going to be an old fashioned, rumble tumble dog fight between two very good teams. You should be favored as I think the teams are talented and close but its in Seattle so if you win, expected, if you lose I think this board would be surprised.

I Won't be suprised, disappointed yes, suprised no. If we come out and play as poorly as we did sunday for 3 qrts again, we're in for a long day. We're also dealing with several injuries. Do i think we can beat SF sunday, absolutely, will i be suprised if we don't. not a bit. I know one thing, the O line had better get their stuff together, your front 7 is every bit as good as Carolina, probably better.

Latest posts