Self destruction

Rock_the_Hawk

Reaction score
I dont think ive ever seen anything like what happen after geno fumbled the ball. They basically just self destructed... completely! That could have been the worst 3rd quarter ive ever seen! Wow! Glad thats over! i do not credit the Niners!

TheLegendOfBoom

Reaction score
I saw a huge reduction in effort and heart. Also the refs conveniently “did not” see holds on DK as well as our defensive lineman being held.

Ineligible player on offense?? You gotta be kidding me!

Those are reach calls on the Seahawks.

DK was blatantly held on that long deep ball that should have been an automatic first down.

But what do I know…

Spohawks

Reaction score
Seahawks saw the writing on the wall.

If you know the outcome is that you will lose, you play not to get hurt vs playing to win.

Optimus25

Reaction score
It’s coaching.

Pete should have known the writing was on the wall for the Geno strip play. But he’s stubborn about being extremely overly optimistic in those situations and was trying for some kind of pay dirt play when he should have got in the headset and coached the team to a four yard run and field goal attempt.

For all the draft hits and mojo pumping and jacking you always get these failures from Pete.

I would rather move on.

HawkinNY

Reaction score
I just don’t see Pete winning another title. It’s the next two years for him. If they don’t have a unreal 2023 draft this team isn’t winning a playoff game let alone a ring.

NoGain

Reaction score
Football is a game of momentum. Probably more than most sports. That 3rd quarter fumble...as soon as it happened I said if they score a TD here it's probably over. Instead of a 23-20 score, it became a 31-17 score. Game. Set. Match. With the talent disparity between the two teams, there was no margin for error to be had.

I give the Hawks credit for keeping it as close as they did well into the 3rd quarter. I was surprised we were leading at the half.