Shaquem vs. the Cardinals?

FinNasty

Reaction score
Hey guys, I missed this weeks game. How did Shaquem do? I heard he generated some pressure this week?

kmeleon

Reaction score
FinNasty":o3bhc6k3 said:
Hey guys, I missed this weeks game. How did Shaquem do? I heard he generated some pressure this week?

Not good enough.

BleuEyedHawk

Reaction score
I listened to a portion of the game on 710 and Shaquem was mentioned several times by Steve Raible for putting pressure on guys to go out of bounds.

QuahHawk

Reaction score
Here has made at least one disruptive play about every game for the last few weeks, no sacks yet but very close.

sutz

Reaction score
Queem provided some pressure. There were a lot of breakdowns on containment, though, so the D-line was out of sync and getting out of position, something you can't do against a mobile QB.

Tusc2000

Reaction score
At one point he looked like he was going to sack Murray, but Murray made a Russ-like spin move and Shaquem whiffed and grabbed air. Nothing against Shaqui\em, Murray is just very elusive.

BChawkfan

Reaction score
He does about enough per game to make some people feel good, but not everyone.
His contributions are minimal

SantaClaraHawk

Reaction score
BChawkfan":1hdh7dbb said:
He does about enough per game to make some people feel good, but not everyone.
His contributions are minimal

I'm glad at least to see him in action other than ST. He's got the speed to be disruptive, but b/c of size he'll likely be the one setting up others to get the sack. That's also a valuable skill and enough to justify his roster space and cheap contract for now.

flmmkrz

Reaction score
It was such an unintentional comment when I said it at the time but it did get a chuckle from the room and then we all felt bad about it but I said he was one hand away from a sack...he was there Murray just made a great elusive play to escape. I obviously didn't mean it like that just that he was so close. He looked good yesterday on a day when not many from the dline looked good, he did create some pressure and there were a couple plays i noticed him chasing down Murray when he escaped the pocket, that didn't get to get turned up field for longer cause Queem could keep pace and angled him out or towards another player. HIs speed is an asset up there for sure. By the time Hundley came in they all looked lost again not sure how to play him.

Latest posts