"Shehawks" Has Blown Up Everywhere

MLOhawks

Reaction score
I don't remember it being that common at all, but ever since the tweet I am seeing it everywhere, especially on division boards.

jammerhawk

Reaction score
C'Mon over to the CLink, the 'Shehawks' will mess you up.

The Hawks are very tough at home and their D is far from being girlie girl, home or away.

If all they've ( the fans of other teams) got is name calling then we all know they haven't got much. In the end they can call us whatever the heck they want as long as our boys keep on bringing the pain.

2-0 for the 'Shehawks' and a burgeoning injury list for the opposition teams beaten. Next!

sutz

Reaction score
We're a game and a half up after two.

Let the tweety birds chirp.

:)

Hawknballs

Reaction score
I liked Michael Silver's quote... I think it was something like, "So Anthony Dixon, if they are the "She-Hawks", does that mean Sunday was Lady's Night in Seattle?"

XxxZagnutxxX

Reaction score
Gender tagging is sooo un-PC according to todays social environment. Call them out for the insensitive bastards they are.

drdiags

Reaction score
It's because folks don't have originality. That "Seadderal Seahawks" thing was funny for a minute. The She-hawks thing is being lazy. I am a Popeye the Sailor fan, so SeaHags has a soft spot in my childish heart. Olive Oyl was a loose woman, hee hee.

FlyingGreg

Reaction score
As soon as an opposing fan base starts in with the childish nicknames, I know right away they know nothing about football. And I also know they are jealous of our team and have nothing substantial to offer to counter it.

Sarlacc83

Reaction score
FlyingGreg":36nbhrhx said:
As soon as an opposing fan base starts in with the childish nicknames, I know right away they know nothing about football. And I also know they are jealous of our team and have nothing substantial to offer to counter it.

Can we still call the other teams the Stealers and the Cowgirls, though? I mean, that's our right as Americans, because I'm sure not jealous of those two right now.

FlyingGreg

Reaction score
Sarlacc83":2no71ubm said:
FlyingGreg":2no71ubm said:

Can we still call the other teams the Stealers and the Cowgirls, though? I mean, that's our right as Americans, because I'm sure not jealous of those two right now.

Yes, we can - because our fan base knows football so we make up for it.

twisted_steel2

Reaction score

djb28

Reaction score
drdiags":19sddz10 said:
It's because folks don't have originality. That "Seadderal Seahawks" thing was funny for a minute. The She-hawks thing is being lazy. I am a Popeye the Sailor fan, so SeaHags has a soft spot in my childish heart. Olive Oyl was a loose woman, hee hee.

The Seadderal Seahawks is damn funny. But only we are allowed to laugh!

Hawks46

Reaction score
NJSeaHawk":29ho9gyy said:
just a sidenote...on a yahoo article yesterday, it said Golden Tate went after Dixon after the game and was yelling @ him about the She-hawks comment, and the two had to be restrained.

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/nfl--seahawks-take-upper-hand-in-nfl-s-best-rivalry-140915394.html

Tate is quickly becoming one of my favorite Hawks.

He keeps spinnin' and winnin'.

I might actually start reading Yahoo after that. The article was "meh" but there were more classy Niner fans posting comments there, than anyplace I've ever seen before. Almost all of them gave props to the Hawks, chastised their own team, and denied any rivalry because they feel they're getting owned.

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
I hope we shut out the Jags. I want to see our average points per game allowed on defense to read 3.3 PPG after 3 games in. That would be sick.

TeamoftheCentury

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":3g8urpez said:
I hope we shut out the Jags. I want to see our average points per game allowed on defense to read 3.3 PPG after 3 games in. That would be sick.
Absolutely.

253hawk

Reaction score
So not only are they homophobic (Culliver) and employ a rapist (Cox) but they're misogynistic as well. And to think they used to be my favorite NFC team back when the Hawks were still in the AFC West. They used to be such a classy organization before DeBartolo sold them.