Sherman addresses offseason drama in Players Tribune

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
gowazzu02":24fx9mi4 said:
Guys the paragraph about people writing things with FACTS is all about the hit piece the guy wrote saying the locker room is divided and the defense can't stand RW.

It had nothing to do with the Moore situation.

It's all part of who Sherman is, so I used the Moore incident to refute what Richard is saying about how the media isn't truthful. Well, either is he, so what's his point?

Doug nailed it last year he he said Richard thinks he's smarter than everyone else, and that's why his mouth gets him in trouble. He is smart, very smart. But that doesn't mean he can insult our intelligence with some of the nonsense he's said about the Moore incident, and other things.

I do hope that with being a dad now, a year older and almost being traded Richard's matured and is ready to just play great football, and not be a distraction. But we'll see.

semiahmoo

Reaction score
It is good of Sherman to prove I was correct regarding the behind the scenes drama.

I actually wish I wasn't so right so many times but it is what it is.

Sherman has a lot to prove this season. His mouth has been running a lot but if he don't back that up with some real good play, fans will turn on him quick.

Yes, that is more truth that some might not like.

Tough.

Latest posts