Sherman buys Jamal Crawford's Maple Valley Mansion

lsheldon

Reaction score
Article even gives the address. Stalkers and beggers will be waiting in line for Sherman to move in.

Throwdown

Reaction score
lsheldon":1az83gi5 said:
Article even gives the address. Stalkers and beggers will be waiting in line for Sherman to move in.

Well then Sherm should invest in some Rottweilers.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Throwdown":27rb5grg said:
Indoor swimming pool with fake trees! I always wanted one of those!
Naw, fill in the pool and put in some lanes! :th2thumbs:

DavidSeven

Reaction score
warden":39ilfpen said:
I wish the site did not post the address

Seems like a crappy thing to do. If the house is on some property listing site, then whatever, but the PI linking it to Sherman kinda crosses the line. Yes, some obsessed fan/hater could probably get the info himself, but let's not do all the legwork for him, shall we? Just my opinion.

ivotuk

Reaction score
Throwdown":2l5hbk6s said:
lsheldon":2l5hbk6s said:

Well then Sherm should invest in some Rottweilers.

Naw...land mines work much better. Everytime you hear that "boom" everyone just looks at each other, chuckles, and goes back to what they were doing :p

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
That's 5 minutes from my house! We're neighbors! :)

JZ#1

Reaction score
Is it just me or did Sherman buy this house severely below fair market value? Or are property values THAT much lower out in Maple Valley compared to some of the suburbs closer to Seattle.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Maple Valley is much cheaper than other areas, and isn't really close to Seattle. I can't even fathom what this house would be worth on the Eastside or on Mercer Island etc.

scutterhawk

Reaction score
SeatownJay":1g50qbt3 said:
They didn't have anything like that when I lived in Maple Valley.
Me either., but then again, that was back in '1977' LOL, but, I was renting there while working down in South Seattle as a Pile Buck on a new Ferry Launching Dock.

Soppie

Reaction score
JZ#1":1u5cwnij said:
Is it just me or did Sherman buy this house severely below fair market value? Or are property values THAT much lower out in Maple Valley compared to some of the suburbs closer to Seattle.

Sold on 2006 for
$3,231,000

Listed at
$2,495,000

Sherman bought for
$2,310,000

Jamal Crawford lost $921,000 in 8 years, with Realtor commissions and closing cost he is out well over a million dollars in this deal.

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
You get definitely way more bang for your buck out here in the "sticks" in Maple Valley. This is why population has exploded over the past 10 years out here. There are loads of folks who live here who commute to Seattle/Bellevue/Redmond every day.

chimpanjesus

Reaction score
its really disappointing how many of these guys don't actually live in the city of seattle. is there even a single player that lives west of mercer island?

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
chimpanjesus":1pkeprr4 said:
its really disappointing how many of these guys don't actually live in the city of seattle. is there even a single player that lives west of mercer island?
If the city of Seattle would stop doing dumb stuff just to grab national headlines...

-The Glove-

Reaction score
chimpanjesus":1r7j52xr said:
Lol why?

DavidSeven

Reaction score
chimpanjesus":274ncylx said:

Not sure why that would matter. The team doesn't even practice in Seattle.

chimpanjesus

Reaction score
it matters because they are called the seattle seahawks. a team should have a connection to the city they play for not just the suburbs that surround it. that was one of the things i appreciated about the sonics when we still had them, many of them lived in the city and even those that didn't were just generally around more.

Throwdown

Reaction score
NBA money and NFL money are way different.

Most those guys on the Sonics couldn't put their roots down cuz let's face it, a lot of those guys move around due to the nature of the nba and how they handle personnel.

I'm sorry but living in Seattle and playing for seattle are two different things. And honestly, some guys just don't want to live around that noise with their celebrity status in the city.

bigtrain21

Reaction score
chimpanjesus":3qpnbnkc said:
it matters because they are called the seattle seahawks. a team should have a connection to the city they play for not just the suburbs that surround it. that was one of the things i appreciated about the sonics when we still had them, many of them lived in the city and even those that didn't were just generally around more.

I always say I live in Seattle but I never lived in the actual city of Seattle. I guess that means I have no connection to Seattle since I haven't lived there according to you. It's really a silly thing for you to worry about. They would live right in Seattle if their training facility was in Seattle. It isn't though, it is in Renton on Lake Washington.

dunceface

Reaction score
chimpanjesus":2xy7b150 said:

YEAH THE NINERS BETTER LIVE IN SANTA CLARA TOOO OR ELSE THEY SUCK

XxXdragonXxX

Reaction score
It's really disappointing that more Seahawks don't pitch tents at the CLink and live there. They should have more of a connection with the stadium, not just the city around it.

Latest posts