Sherman injury thread (Officially Out for season)

Seafan

Reaction score
I heard it was a heel injury. I seriously doubt he would have been walking on a torn achilles tendon. Doesn't mean he won't miss time.

xStickybudz

Reaction score
Seafan":143b1o2j said:
I heard it was a heel injury. I seriously doubt he would have been walking on a torn achilles tendon. Doesn't mean he won't miss time.

Hope your right but I’m not holding my breathe

2_0_6

Reaction score
hawkfan68":t6gl6nbk said:
I don’t think he’d be able to walk like he was if his Achilles was torn. I hope there’s a chance he’s not done for season. The Seahawks won he game but they took a lot of losses with injured players.

I slightly tore my chilies in my early 20's when I was a bit inebriated, missed a stair and took a tumble. Although it didn't require surgery, it took me over two months to fully heal.

I walked around on it for a few days before sucking it up and going to the doctor

massari

Reaction score
Seahawks4life":30ohc4i9 said:
Pete just confirmed ruptured Achilles.
Jack-Nicholson-Crying.gif

Hawksfanatik

Reaction score
Thank goodness Shaquill Griffin is playing well for a rookie. Sign Maxwell and hope that Shead makes his way back soon.

As much as we will miss Richard in the secondary, I really hope Duane Brown is okay. We have no OL depth to help replace him at LT like we do in the secondary.

xStickybudz

Reaction score
Why can’t we have nice things? God speed Rich get well soon and see you next season

RussB

Reaction score
This really sucks, big blow. I really dont think they make any huge playoff run without him. Kam is banged up too. The window is closing, defense is aging and guys are getting injury prone because of all these seasons playing at this level.

Might seem like an overeaction but its true, window is closing fast. Sherman will probably never be the same again, cornerbacks always fall off around his age and the injury will just make that worse.

HawkRiderFan

Reaction score
It's terrieble for Sherm obviously but the timing could not be worse for him personally. Isn't he scheduled to hit free agency next year?

chris98251

Reaction score
NFL is going to hate that he has more time to be on the Radio now I think :)

xStickybudz

Reaction score
HawkRiderFan":361hn2wy said:
It's terrieble for Sherm obviously but the timing could not be worse for him personally. Isn't he scheduled to hit free agency next year?

1 more year after this