Should have been 50-0

JGreen79

Reaction score
John63":1l4kicj2 said:
JGreen79":1l4kicj2 said:
John63":1l4kicj2 said:
Because you provided no link and no perspective data, for all I know you made it up

I provided nothing to begin with. In all fairness the 52-0 is incorrect 54-0 is what it actually is after today.

Link
Perspective Data

So again believe it when I see a link and the data around it.

Since you've already shown you won't accept the research of others. I've provided two links to help you research on your own. The first one will send you to a magical place with every stats from every nfl game ever played. The second link will help you use the information from the first site.

Link 1

Link 2

samwize77

Reaction score
In the post game press conference PC said the 2nd half drop off was all his fault. He took the blame...and he said he needs to fix that. Take that for what its worth....

bmorepunk

Reaction score
JGreen79":d91tmzsk said:
John63":d91tmzsk said:
JGreen79":d91tmzsk said:
John63":d91tmzsk said:
Because you provided no link and no perspective data, for all I know you made it up

I provided nothing to begin with. In all fairness the 52-0 is incorrect 54-0 is what it actually is after today.

Link
Perspective Data

Since you've already shown you won't accept the research of others. I've provided two links to help you research on your own. The first one will send you to a magical place with every stats from every nfl game ever played. The second link will help you use the information from the first site.

Link 1

Link 2

But how do we know the data on the site is real?

And what is reality, anyway? How do I know that I'm not the only human that exists and that everything else is just kind of alien simulation?

Milehighhawk

Reaction score
bmorepunk":3mud81a4 said:
JGreen79":3mud81a4 said:
John63":3mud81a4 said:
JGreen79":3mud81a4 said:

Link
Perspective Data

Link 1

Link 2

But how do we know the data on the site is real?

And what is reality, anyway? How do I know that I'm not the only human that exists and that everything else is just kind of alien simulation?

We live in a time where people are so incredibly lazy they consider typing in a search, “work”. It is pathetic.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
If King doesn't drop that sure pick 6, it would have been a heck of a lot more than 27 points for the Hawks.

Tical21

Reaction score
LOL I've been joking that people were mad we didn't win 48-0. Now I come here and the post actually exists. SMH.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
You couldn't be more accurate. Joking that people won't be happy if we don't win by 3 touchdowns seemed funny. It's not only reality, it was even worse. Hawks are 6-2, didn't win 50 zip. You Suck.
So strange to see angry Hawks fans after every WIN. Not loss, WIN.

ducks41468

Reaction score
The problem isn't that a win isn't a win, but that it results in a lack of urgency and a lack of ability to play a full game that manifests itself when the playoffs roll around. We see this every year, where the team plays like a dead fish and forgets that it's a single elimination playoff game and not week 7 of the regular season where we can dick around and take a loss and it doesn't really matter that much.

soxhawk

Reaction score
SoulfishHawk":3vx7s04p said:
You couldn't be more accurate. Joking that people won't be happy if we don't win by 3 touchdowns seemed funny. It's not only reality, it was even worse. Hawks are 6-2, didn't win 50 zip. You Suck.

A win is a win but this team didn't look like it's ready to make the leap yet.

OP
OP
pmedic920

pmedic920

Reaction score
Tical21":n2s5h2ak said:
LOL I've been joking that people were mad we didn't win 48-0. Now I come here and the post actually exists. SMH.

50-0 was just a score to get the conversation started, wasn’t meant to be taken literally.

Fact is, this should have been a blow out and it’s worth discussion.

OP
OP
pmedic920

pmedic920

Reaction score
SoulfishHawk":2cxgiaxn said:
I’m certainly not “angry”, a win is a “W” on the stat line no matter what.
My concern is that the “killer instinct” seems to be missing, it’s my opinion that it’s a key component to any playoff run.
I’m hoping for a chance to play more than 17 games.

Tical21

Reaction score
pmedic920":o1b4ewlo said:
Tical21":o1b4ewlo said:

50-0 was just a score to get the conversation started, wasn’t meant to be taken literally.

Fact is, this should have been a blow out and it’s worth discussion.
Fans wanted to win 50-0. Coaches wanted to win the game, take no risks, and leave with a W. Which happened. It's really hard to come back from 24 points if you can only score 23.

John63

Reaction score
pmedic920":2zwcd6hb said:
SoulfishHawk":2zwcd6hb said:
My concern is that the “killer instinct” seems to be missing, it’s my opinion that it’s a key component to any playoff run.

My concern is what would have happened if after 3/4 of the 2nd half they came back. It is not easy to turn it back on once you have taken the foot off. We will play better Teams and that will happen and has happened

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
I hear ya Pmedic. While I'm stoked for the win, there is no reason to not go for the throat when you are dominating 24 zip. Oh well, it is what it is, even if it is annoying.

D

DomeHawk

Reminds me of a recent post that stated: "These Seahawks have no heart." I am beginning to wonder if this is true.

rjdriver

Reaction score
pmedic920":1g2nn3qe said:
SoulfishHawk":1g2nn3qe said:

Good point Lon.

Wins are hard to come by in this league. A 10am start on the road win is something you never take for granted so I’m not dissatisfied winning.... BUT..

When you see your divisional rivals go through these same teams like a wet paper bag, it’s natural to “look ahead” and see things that are concerning moving forward. It might take 11 wins to make it to the playoffs this year, and unless we take advantage of every opportunity and be aggressive, we may not get there. We aren’t going to score 24 unanswered points against that Niners D to start the game, we can’t have theses lapses.

That being said, like Soul says, we are 6-2 and undefeated in the road. I think we REALLY missed Dissly during the second half, and it will take some time to adjust without him.