Should we trade for M.Bennett?

Status
Not open for further replies.

SixSeahawk

Reaction score
You can always tell which posters are white males, over the age of 40 whenever Bennett or Lynch are brought up.

"My police friends and family said...."

LMAO

mcbobly

Reaction score
Definitely :sarcasm_off: That's not only a no but a huge HELL NO! The dude's a cancerous POS! Leave him right where he is.

Scorpion05

Reaction score
seahawksny":3iwfelxl said:
NFSeahawks628":3iwfelxl said:
Hell no. The team is much more watchable without all the dramatic liars on the team. It got toxic after a while, became hard to cheer for the team, tbh.

If we weren't Seahawk fans, would we really have liked Bennett, sherm, Thomas when they were on Seahawks? I clearly would not have. I'm a Seahawk fan. Not an individual player fan. If Sherman said what he said about Crabtree as a member of another team. I would have thought who does this POS think he is?

I'm being realistic here.

I would. But then again I don’t consider arrogance a crime.

I actually find it a bit disturbing how much some fans “hate” certain players. Suspicious even. What Sherman said about Crabtree, was almost wrestling like. Especially since Crabtree shoved him in the face, that set him off.

But generally, in a sport that requires intense confidence and violence, expecting every player to be a choir boy mouth wise is laughable to me. So what if Sherman is a loud mouth? Does that make him a “POS.” Why??? Seriously, some of you on here, and fans in general treat arrogance from athletes like some kind of crime. As if they’re supposed to know their place or something. For me it’s not that serious.

It’s the same thing with Cam Newton. Fans have this visceral hate for him, as if he’s a woman abuser. Why, because he’s cocky, full of himself, and smiles too much? There’s more reason, objectively to dislike Frank Clark or Jarran Reed than Cam Newton, Sherman, etc. but those players affect people’s feelings so there’s the excuse.

Even with Michael Bennett, what has he done wrong as a member of the Hawks exactly? Sleeping in meetings, sure but I’m sure he’s not the only veteran who did. This article is actually a great example of how partisan and narrow minded people were on the topic of what happened in Vegas for example https://www.seattletimes.com/sports...-arrest-warrant-shows-that-facts-dont-matter/

SixSeahawk

Reaction score
Shout outs to all the secretly racist Seahawks fans.

Not everyone is Russell Wilson, my friends.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts