Shout out to CJ Prosise!

stizz19

Reaction score
This is the sort of play we expected out of him but not after this many games, he was on point tonight. It is sad seeing Michael go down hill so fast after a promising start, he can't even stay on his feet any more in open field.

Erebus

Reaction score
dontbelikethat":3732o2gv said:
Great game, but needs to hit the weight room. Dude just got bulldozed on that pass block.

And he lost a collision with a CB. But that's nitpicking. Great game. I'm excited to see him utilized this way more often.

HunnyBadger

Reaction score
Really like him as a 3rd down back. He Shane Vareened the Pats.

Still worry about his durability and upright running style.

Basis4day

Reaction score
Should have cut him at the 53 man cutdowns and kept Pope. :sarcasm_on:

Hawkscanner

Reaction score
Absolutely great game by C.J. Prosise tonight. His contribution both in the run and passing game tonight just CANNOT be overlooked. I said it heading in to this game that if the Seahawks were going to win ... they needed to establish the run. The running game needed to be a legitimate threat, and Prosise sure made it just that. What an absolute touchdown by the Seattle coaching staff in landing this young man in the draft. He ain't going anywhere, that's for sure. I don't know if he's going to end up being the starter once Rawls comes back, but regardless, C.J. Prosise most definitely showed that he can be a significant contributor to this offense. If not for Prosise tonight, I'm not sure this team wins this game. Big shout out to him.

Polk738

Reaction score
Loved that catch he made down the sideline with the safety bearing down on him-pure beauty. Him and Rawls are going to be an awesome duo, as far as CMike goes-I've never seen a RB have such horrible balance when trying to run, Collins is done-I won't be surprised if Pope replaces him.

Smellyman

Reaction score
Jazzhawk":cy02d18q said:
Smellyman":cy02d18q said:
Weird seeing a back not trip
Did you see the play of Michael...broke two tackles.....then tackled himself without getting touched. :34853_doh:

If you look at the stats by opposing teams there is a row for tackles named 'Turf'

WestcoastSteve

Reaction score
One of those sacks he was one on one with an end, not many RBs are going to win that battle

Mojambo

Reaction score
He fits this offense like a glove.

Bevell is using him really well and he's only going to get more useful with experience and time with Russ.

We had a great draft last year, and Prosise might end up being the best of the bunch.

Seafan

Reaction score
Erebus":fgmwvw0i said:
dontbelikethat":fgmwvw0i said:
Great game, but needs to hit the weight room. Dude just got bulldozed on that pass block.

And he lost a collision with a CB. But that's nitpicking. Great game. I'm excited to see him utilized this way more often.

Should have been a 15 yard penalty, helmet to helmet hit.

Hawks46

Reaction score
HawkFan72":2rjr4hwt said:
He's a baller. His issue is going to be staying healthy. But if he can, he's going to be a fan favorite.

His issue is that he runs a bit too upright and takes some wicked shots. Once he gets his pad level lower, he'll be giving shots more than giving them. He'll learn.

scutterhawk

Reaction score
I don't think the Patriots were really prepared for CJ, You'd have thought that Billicheecko would have had his D-Coaches make some adjustments to negate him in the second half....They obviously didn't have an answer for him.
I just hope that other D-Coaches don't go all cheap shot on him, though I believe that if Rawls comes back in form, that will help to spread out the Offensive attack, and the Seahawks once again become a multi-prong Offense.
I was also heartened with how well the O-Line played tonight.....Looks like they are starting to put it together...Good job Cable. :2thumbs:

KARAVARUS

Reaction score
Hell of a game! The missed block is easy to explain. He's a rookie, which is not an excuse. But he needed to either commit to throwing a block 100% or concentrate on being available for making a catch for a scrambling Wilson, as a safety net. That's all it was--he was caught between two responsibilities and he didn't commit to either. He CAN block and he will, he just had a mental lapse on that play. I forgive him. Again, great game. Lots to be excited about. Great hands, solid SITUATIONAL AWARENESS, which I've not seen in Michael.

Jville

Reaction score
"Dark Creases"

[tweet]https://twitter.com/DavisHsuSeattle/status/798075068077084673[/tweet][tweet]https://twitter.com/DavisHsuSeattle/status/798075391088857088[/tweet]

2_0_6

Reaction score
Not sure about your guys leagues, CJ vanished off my available players by the second quarter last night.

nash72

Reaction score
I was most impressed with him not putting the ball on the ground. He looked good.

Latest posts