SI dot Com Fantasy Sit 'em Start 'em

ivotuk

Reaction score
For whatever it's worth...

SI dot Com Fantasy Sit 'em Start 'em

RB SIT Darrell Henderson at Seahawks (4:25 p.m. ET, FOX)

QB Sit

Jared Goff at Seahawks (4:25 p.m. ET, FOX): Goff has a great matchup on paper this week, as the Seahawks have allowed the fifth-most fantasy points to opposing quarterbacks. However, he scored just 10.5 points against them earlier in the year, and Goff’s recent stinker against the hapless Jets has put him on the naughty list in the world of fantasy football. Goff just isn’t a very good (fantasy) quarterback, and he doesn’t deserve to be started (or even rostered) at this point.

DFS Fades (Whatever that means)

Russell Wilson vs. Rams

WR Start ‘Em

Cooper Kupp at Seahawks (4:25 p.m. ET, FOX): It’s tough to trust the unreliable Kupp this season, even more so with fantasy Grinch Jared Goff throwing him the football. However, Kupp remains on the No. 2 wideout or flex starter radar based on a positive matchup against the Seahawks. Their defense has been awful versus slot receivers, allowing the most catches, yards, and fantasy points to the position. It'll take some faith, but I'd keep Kupp active in this NFC West battle.

Sit of the Week

Tyler Lockett vs. Rams (4:25 p.m. ET, FOX): The fantasy postseason is not the time to get cute, but those deep at wideout or looking for DFS action might want to fade Lockett. He’s failed to score more than 12.3 fantasy points in seven of his last eight games, including four games with eight or fewer points. Lockett also faces a Rams defense that held him to just five catches and 66 yards in their first meeting of the season, so I’d beware the veteran wideout this weekend.

TE Sit of the Week

Tyler Higbee at Seahawks (4:25 p.m. ET, FOX): Higbee has looked better in the stat sheets lately, scoring a touchdown and 12-plus fantasy points in two of his last three games. Still, this week’s important NFC West matchup in Seattle makes him no more than a risk-reward option in fantasy championships. Their defense has been tough on tight ends in the Great Northwest, allowing just two scores and the fifth-fewest fantasy points to the position on their home field.

Kickers Sit 'Em

Jason Myers vs. Rams (4:25 p.m. ET, FOX): Myers has produced eight or more fantasy points in all but one of his last seven games, but he has a tough matchup this week against the Rams. While he did beat them for 12 points earlier in the year, their defense has allowed fewer than nine points to kickers 10 times. In all, the position has averaged the fifth-fewest points against the Rams.

Matt Gay at Seahawks
Defense ST DFS Fades

Rams D/ST at Seahawks

https://www.si.com/fantasy/2020/12/23/s ... 6-defenses

Ramfan128

Reaction score
Rat":2j2q4f6g said:
I wouldn't sit Lockett if Ramsey is going to be shadowing DK again.

I wouldn't sit him, but Darious Williams has been as good as Ramsey this year. He had two picks against Seattle easier this year.

With Wilson he could easily still have a great game - but I think Williams is a better CB than Lockett is a WR this year, so I can see why.

Rat

Reaction score
Ramfan128":295rgp3f said:
Rat":295rgp3f said:
I wouldn't sit Lockett if Ramsey is going to be shadowing DK again.

I wouldn't sit him, but Darious Williams has been as good as Ramsey this year. He had two picks against Seattle easier this year.

With Wilson he could easily still have a great game - but I think Williams is a better CB than Lockett is a WR this year, so I can see why.
I worded it poorly. I’m not saying Lockett would be an ideal starter, but I think he stands to get enough targets to not be featured as a “Sit ‘Em”.

Latest posts