SI doubts the Seahawks

adeltaY

Reaction score
Ah, you were viewing the games in context, which is more than I was doing tbh. That makes sense. We did go 4-4 at home last year, so the CLink advantage has lessened in my mind. Still, the Vikings might be the best team in the NFC and I think the Chargers defense will be shutdown next year. Not to mention, Rivers will probably slice and dice our zone defense... again.

chris98251

Reaction score
adeltaY":3mv5wbdh said:
Ah, you were viewing the games in context, which is more than I was doing tbh. That makes sense. We did go 4-4 at home last year, so the CLink advantage has lessened in my mind. Still, the Vikings might be the best team in the NFC and I think the Chargers defense will be shutdown next year. Not to mention, Rivers will probably slice and dice our zone defense... again.

Needs a TE for that, currently the Chargers are short one they can depend on.

Sox-n-Hawks

Reaction score
chris98251":3f0kf8rm said:
adeltaY":3f0kf8rm said:

Needs a TE for that, currently the Chargers are short one they can depend on.

And Aaron Donald is holding out for $$$$ that could hurt their defense.

Sox-n-Hawks

Reaction score
SoulfishHawk":pgarjrgi said:
Rams are gonna' implode, even before they lose all these players. WAY too many guys to pay.

Although, I'm not looking forward to seeing Suh 2x a year.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Well, IF he stays healthy. And it will be one year only. Credit to them for going all in. But it doesn't guarantee a Super Bowl trip. They haven't won a playoff game since 2004. I'll believe the hype when they actually go deep in the playoffs.

chris98251

Reaction score
With the personalities they have it is easy to predict a implosion, it rarely works well. However if McVay can push the right buttons and give them the us against the world feelings it just takes the one season. They could wreck a lot of havoc then.

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
chris98251":q8slziy0 said:
With the personalities they have it is easy to predict a implosion, it rarely works well. However if McVay can push the right buttons and give them the us against the world feelings it just takes the one season. They could wreck a lot of havoc then.

I think the Rams are going to be nasty this year, they're loaded all over the roster, especially on defense.

But win a SB? Nope, not as long as Goff's at QB. When the dude wins a game in the clutch, it'll be his first.

OP
OP
hawknation2018

hawknation2018

Reaction score
Facing the Rams is going to be like Foreman vs Ali. They’re going to hit us, and we’re going to hit them. Who will be left standing in the 4th quarter?

Rumble in the CLINK.

Latest posts