Sitting in the 300 level at the Clink

mikeak

Reaction score
Sports Hernia":2ojpgx38 said:
mikeak":2ojpgx38 said:
Why the end zones though?

Sitting middle in the front seats would seem to be the best from a "seeing the game perspective"

Being middle about 15 rows up would seem best from "being immersed by crowd and game atmosphere" perspective
For me it's seeing the holes the line opens up for the RB's.

Didn't see this reply before. Thanks for the input - I can see that value. I prefer the middle for seeing both end zones best but can certainly appreciate that you see the plays open up better from behind

ZagHawk

Reaction score
Vetamur":hkib2pqz said:
Shadowhawk":hkib2pqz said:
I've had seats in section 338 since the stadium opened and love them. I'm about at the 5 yard line on the NW corner and get a good view of the whole field.

Im in 338 as well and even when offered upgrades turned them down. I love the view I have.

I'm in 338, Row DD Aisle (sadly the one further away from the 50). Love the people around me. Where r u?

muxpux

Reaction score
I got 2 tickets yesterday for the Denver game, 100$ a ticket, section 310 row A. Front row visitor side about the 45 yard line. I'm beyond excited. Always wanted to sit there and finally get to. Plus it's my girlfriends first pro sports anything.

grizbob

Reaction score
muxpux":2nwwyaw2 said:
I got 2 tickets yesterday for the Denver game, 100$ a ticket, section 310 row A. Front row visitor side about the 45 yard line. I'm beyond excited. Always wanted to sit there and finally get to. Plus it's my girlfriends first pro sports anything.

If your goal was to make me jealous it worked in spades :th2thumbs: congrats

seahawk Dan

Reaction score
muxpux":32azadex said:

She will love it sat there last year for a game excellent seats suppose to be raining / maybe thunderstorms I heard so dress for wet weather

See all 12s there this Friday

ZorntoLargent

Reaction score
muxpux":2au394nz said:

She'll have a blast!

I got tickets in sec 121 row 3 for $100 each.

Can it be FRIDAY already?

RastaHawk12!

Reaction score
muxpux":2tkfoidt said:

I LOVE THOSE SEATS!!! Nothing like sitting on the balcony rail in the 300 section. Great view of the entire field and not a soul in front of you!

Latest posts