Skip Bayless Rips Seahawks apart

Axx

Reaction score
Skip Bayless @RealSkipBayless

"Without PHarvin, Seahawks can't live up to Super Bowl expectations. This year they will take no one by surprise and struggle to score."

https://twitter.com/RealSkipBayless/status/362673900624150529

Can you believe seahawks fans were defending him when sherm attacked him?
hahha

IF anyone watched first take, he rips them apart, he mentions Wilson will NOT get better. Lynch peaked last season. and without Harvin we wont be able to score.

Lithium

Reaction score
be sure to screen-cap that so we can send it to him when were #1 in offense.

Hawkfan77

Reaction score
Who cares? Skip Bayless plays a certain character and he does it quite well. ESPN pays him to say things outlandish and take the unpopular stance on most issues. He's good ratings.

Exhibit A: This thread.

beasthawk

Reaction score
This gets filed into the same category as "BleacherReport" articles, pointless,irrelevant hoopty hoo

NorthDallas40oz

Reaction score
I wouldn't call this a ripping. While his third point is dubious, his 2nd point is absolutely true and his first point could end up being so.

davidonmi

Reaction score
I went back and listened to the show and he was hating on russell again which is pretty funny. He has a man crush on Manziel who''s 5-11, but russell can't play because he's too short. I guess russell doesn't pass his famous eye test, he doesn't "jump off his screen"

jammerhawk

Reaction score
Hit the ignore button, simply skip Bayliss.

He's still butt sore from the hiding he took from Sherman. He's a genuine POS.

He thrives on creating controversy, he will be needling the team all season. They will ignore him, we should too. It will be sweet indeed to watch him eat his words if he has the stones. My belief is he doesn't.

bestfightstory

Reaction score
Good for Bayless.

I know we love the front runner status around here, but this year's team hasn't done anything yet. Nothing. The games still need to be played and until they are everything is speculation. Let him poke holes in our imaginary cloak of invincibility.

I appreciate the doubters. There has been enough backslapping this offseason.

sc85sis

Reaction score
If he and his ilk would actually attempt to raise the level of discourse on their shows, that would be a surprise.

Jazzhawk

Reaction score
sc85sis":2pd3scic said:
My response to him: "Winning is about execution not surprise."
You know what, I can't recall the last team that won a Super Bowl by surprising their opponents. They outplayed and out-executed them.