Skip Bayless Rips Seahawks apart

loafoftatupu

Reaction score
With Sackless' long experience as an NFL figure, rivaling the likes of Madonna and George Hamilton, we should consider his opinions more seriously.

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
Jazzhawk":3vlubdhz said:
sc85sis":3vlubdhz said:
My response to him: "Winning is about execution not surprise."
You know what, I can't recall the last team that won a Super Bowl by surprising their opponents. They outplayed and out-executed them.
Correct. I don't care that it won't surprise anybody as we run over our opponents until we break their back. I assume that makes me better at Life than Baylick? Bet he's still Mad Bro.:)

cacksman

Reaction score
Hey everyone!!

Let's get all riled up over what Skip Bayless has to say!! That's a great idea, he is really smart, and we should really take his opinion seriously. I know I'll be losing sleep tonight over it.

These type of threads are great too. Drawing attention to how much we disagree with what he says is going to make a difference. Maybe ESPN will finally realize it's not about ratings, but making everyone happy :sigh:

GAH I can't wait until we prove him wrong and then remind him of how wrong he was. He is going to care so much!!

SouthSoundHawk

Reaction score
Dude is pretty much the biggest douche bag at ESPN.

Nothing he says should be taken seriously, as he fails to do any amount of homework.

No one will care when he's not on TV anymore, hurry up and find a replacement for him that actually knows how to debate. That show used to be pretty interesting, until they switched to this dumb ass sitting in a chair every week.

bubbrubb

Reaction score
Hawkfan77":3vegl51v said:
Who cares? Skip Bayless plays a certain character and he does it quite well. ESPN pays him to say things outlandish and take the unpopular stance on most issues. He's good ratings.

Exhibit A: This thread.

Agreed. Some of you kids get your panties in a bunch when someone says something about your team....man up

blue 22

Reaction score
cant wait for fox sports one to start and slowly drive espn's ratings into the ground.

rjdriver

Reaction score
blue 22":1mwzvta0 said:
cant wait for fox sports one to start and slowly drive espn's ratings into the ground.

Didn't they already try that like 5-10 years ago? Jeanie Zelasko or something was the female anchor. ESPN is the 100 pound gorilla, on TV and on the web. I can't see that changing anytime soon.

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
rjdriver":1wfz2ayf said:
Didn't they already try that like 5-10 years ago? Jeanie Zelasko or something was the female anchor. ESPN is the 100 pound gorilla, on TV and on the web. I can't see that changing anytime soon.

That's old thinking. People said the same of MySpace. If you bring out something new and refreshing and offer something that a lot of people want that the competition doesn't offer, you can pancake the competition.

For instance, what if Fox Sports started an ESPN competitor that they also sold for $5/mo as an extra on Netflix? I'd be all over that like white on rice, and a ton of other people would be, too.

Throwdown

Reaction score
Like we struggled to score last season when we figured it out. Boy knows nuffin', he also thinks Tebows a good QB.

vin.couve12

Reaction score
Rips Seahawks apart? First, no one rips the Seahawks apart regardless of what they say. Second, Skippy couldn't rip a paper bag apart. A rabid squirrel is better at life than him.

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
KCHawkGirl":3464yn80 said:
Blitzer88":3464yn80 said:
Oh well, lets hope our Hawks can prove him wrong.
Hope? Have some faith man. Wilson alone should show you how silly your post and Skippy is.

No kidding. You know how a lot of professional athletes that are mature tell rookies or immature players "Act like you've been here before."? Well, a lot of our fan base needs a dose of that. Stop worrying, we know we've got a very good QB who just might be very elite, and let's stop running off of cliffs at criticism.

MontanaHawk05

Reaction score
vin.couve12":umbbqg73 said:
Rips Seahawks apart? First, no one rips the Seahawks apart regardless of what they say. Second, Skippy couldn't rip a paper bag apart. A rabid squirrel is better at life than him.

I agree with this. The title of this thread is misleading, because it implies Bayless is capable of much more than he actually is.

vin.couve12

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":2wm1ekgh said:
KCHawkGirl":2wm1ekgh said:
Blitzer88":2wm1ekgh said:
Oh well, lets hope our Hawks can prove him wrong.
Hope? Have some faith man. Wilson alone should show you how silly your post and Skippy is.

No kidding. You know how a lot of professional athletes that are mature tell rookies or immature players "Act like you've been here before."? Well, a lot of our fan base needs a dose of that. Stop worrying, we know we've got a very good QB who just might be very elite, and let's stop running off of cliffs at criticism.

Other team's fans do it as well and I often think it's just the whole younger generation thing where today's youth is just so damn sensitive about everything, everybody wins, lots of venting, etc. Lot of people who live in a brittle bubble nowadays.

vin.couve12

Reaction score
ivotuk":7q3otiw4 said:
I am better at pooping than Skip Bayless

lol I normally don't go for the poop and pee jokes, but you should challenge Skip to a poop off.

Bloodsport

The vision of the challenge was funny in my head anyway....