So confusing. Why did we trade for Jimmy Graham?

Uncle Si

Reaction score
6 catches, 51 yards and a TD from our TE...

weird that we are complaining about that.. wonder what people expected?

8 for 76 from a guy most of .net wanted released before the season started.

TeamoftheCentury

Reaction score
Uncle Si":2m7v7cr5 said:

Yup. If the Seahawks were able to secure the late lead and come out with a victory, it would be a much different story, wouldn't it?

HawkFan72

Reaction score
I thought Graham had a great game. I don't know what people expected. Russ was putting some mustard on those passes to him and he seemed to catch everything that was catchable. I think half of his catches would have been drops if he was any of our other receivers.

Uncle Si

Reaction score
TeamoftheCentury":26jcmfhd said:
Uncle Si":26jcmfhd said:

Yup. If the Seahawks were able to secure the late lead and come out with a victory, it would be a much different story, wouldn't it?

We certainly wouldn't see the parade of idiot threads and posts we are seeing today...

justafan

Reaction score
TeamoftheCentury":t5hmc0pn said:
justafan":t5hmc0pn said:
Graham might become a great weapon for us but he is still the player who ran away from Kam.

Wouldn't you? I would. Kam isn't human... he's a monster.

Hell ya i would.But he is the only TE i have ever seen that from in over 40 years of watching football.In fact I cant remember a WR doing anything like that.It is just my opinion about the qualities I love and respect from TEs.

People can have the Gonzolaz' and the Grahams, and they are great players at what they do.But I would take a Bavarro or even Zach Millers of the league.
Those types of players just play tougher ball and seem to do the things that win championships.

Our Man in Chicago

Reaction score
hawkporvida":29g77ky9 said:
So ol shit like harvin except this guy will not be easy to realease .... But this was coaches lose AGIAN !! If these hawks lose next week this team is done !!

Is trolling more or less effective without coherence? I know that I tried for a solid 15 seconds to understand this. Most trolls are a quicker delete. #guessIbit

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Graham is one of the best players in football. I can't imagine anyone not being stoked about that guy being on the team.

justafan

Reaction score
He is a great player.I just see it as a move away from being a tough physical offense that we won with in the past.
I am just a fan of the old hardnosed fullback and tough blocking TE.
If you want a more finesse TE that is going to play more like a huge WR he is a great player for that.I think its a preemptive move for when we dont have Lynch anymore and become a more pass dominant team.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Throw it in own zip code and he'll come down with it. He's not afraid of contact, and he has incredible hands. He is going to be a massive factor for that team.