So just what will Sheldon bring to the table?

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
253hawk":3q2ft6ex said:
OLs everywhere be like:

the-latest-walking-dead-promo-proves-negan-killed-exactly-who-we-all-had-expected-1168664.jpg
LOL. And the actor that plays Negan is a huge Hawks fan!

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
RastaHawk12!":17jsz2rt said:
Had to share this tweet...

Pete: Our Defense can't get much better.
John: Hold my beer.

:mrgreen: :D

:stirthepot: :irishdrinkers:

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
RastaHawk12!":3c1otrfj said:
21231250_10209368277863261_5184885327127706218_n.jpg

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Then a bunch of "bitter Betty's" posting after that.
That site like their team and ownership is a trainwreck.

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
Sports Hernia":xhb2wjot said:
RastaHawk12!":xhb2wjot said:
21231250_10209368277863261_5184885327127706218_n.jpg

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Then a bunch of "bitter Betty's" posting after that.
That site like their team and ownership is a trainwreck.

So.....should we go down and up the bet a little bit buddy??? LOL

mrt144

Reaction score
Bobblehead":31k5hk13 said:
OK, so he's a monster...

so why do the Jets let him go so easily, you don't give up monsters without their being some kind of issue.

He had beef with the team and was always being moved around. We got him on a one year rental so who cares if he's a malcontent, dude is gonna get paaaaaaaaaid next season and give us a comp pick. Oh, and he can ball.

253hawk

Reaction score
Sports Hernia":33ei311m said:
253hawk":33ei311m said:
OLs everywhere be like:

the-latest-walking-dead-promo-proves-negan-killed-exactly-who-we-all-had-expected-1168664.jpg
LOL. And the actor that plays Negan is a huge Hawks fan!

Yep, he did the intro for one of the playoff games last year.

Bigpumpkin

Reaction score
bigskydoc":1kidyvr0 said:
To be fair though, who wouldn't have locker room issues if forced to play for the Jets?

This statement sounds eerily similar as to when a certain super star arrived from the Vikings......and we know what that did to our locker room.

mrt144

Reaction score
Bigpumpkin":3nqa7mhk said:
bigskydoc":3nqa7mhk said:
To be fair though, who wouldn't have locker room issues if forced to play for the Jets?

This statement sounds eerily similar as to when a certain super star arrived from the Vikings......and we know what that did to our locker room.

We know what our OC did with him too.

Josea16

Reaction score
Bigpumpkin":2i83jdzu said:
bigskydoc":2i83jdzu said:

Yes, he is Bennett mouthy but he isn't fragile like Percy Harvin and he produces all season long. Face it we won on this trade and Green Bay fans are admitting that. I live in AFC country so I've seen him plenty.

Middle pressure will kill Erin. And now that Kearse is gone start watching Wilson throwing to Jimmy and WR' s that actually catch the ball 75-80 percent of the time if not more.

This season is setting up for something historic....a 30 PPG offense with a defense that allows 12-15 a game.

OP
OP
Bobblehead

Bobblehead

Reaction score
Josea16":17heahdy said:
Bigpumpkin":17heahdy said:
bigskydoc":17heahdy said:

Yes, he is Bennett mouthy but he isn't fragile like Percy Harvin and he produces all season long. Face it we won on this trade and Green Bay fans are admitting that. I live in AFC country so I've seen him plenty.

Middle pressure will kill Erin. And now that Kearse is gone start watching Wilson throwing to Jimmy and WR' s that actually catch the ball 75-80 percent of the time if not more.

It's going to be the biggest relief to FINALLY see these QB's step up and get squashed for once... I"m counting on it. No more stepping up and flipping it to some midget no one has ever heard of before for a 20 yard gain on 3rd and 19.

Josea16

Reaction score
Bobblehead":1mmrnv7i said:
Josea16":1mmrnv7i said:
Bigpumpkin":1mmrnv7i said:
bigskydoc":1mmrnv7i said:

It's going to be the biggest relief to FINALLY see these QB's step up and get squashed for once... I"m counting on it. No more stepping up and flipping it to some midget no one has ever heard of before for a 20 yard gain on 3rd and 19.
You saw the highlights they aren't fake this guy is Cortez Kennedy level if motivated. And you better believe he is motivated and for the first time in his short career on a defense that will play him in the correct position and has an offense run by a pro bowl and Superbowl winning quarterback that has an offense that is about as loaded as the defense will be in a day or two. When you have Nazir Jones and Frank Clark as backups you're not worried on defense because that's a serious rotation.

OP
OP
Bobblehead

Bobblehead

Reaction score
Well if he's as good as all the hype here, we will be in for a treat and, well they will be in for a long long, longlong unpleasant day.

chris98251

Reaction score
I am betting they are going to see him and then if he performs as advertise try a lock up extension while the setting is new and things are going well.

I am thinking Carson Palmer just pooped himself a little also.

Josea16

Reaction score
Bobblehead":cbweu07c said:
Well if he's as good as all the hype here, we will be in for a treat and, well they will be in for a long long, longlong unpleasant day.
Correct my man. He's a complete DT that is young. That is still adding to his skill set and now motivated beyond the fact it's his contract year. Now he's on an elite defense for the first time in his career.

Josea16

Reaction score
chris98251":4nm1xeyb said:
I am betting they are going to see him and then if he performs as advertise try a lock up extension while the setting is new and things are going well.

I am thinking Carson Palmer just pooped himself a little also.
Of course because that's how we roll. We do this all the time for years running at this point.

WilsonMVP

Reaction score
He will probably be here for the foreseeable future if he works out this year. BOTH Bennet and Avril are like 31 years old, maybe 32 years old during the season so the might only have a couple years left before they are done. Clark and Richardson on the other hand are 24 and 26? I believe. Good trade for the future should we pursue that option