So just what will Sheldon bring to the table?

GeekHawk

Reaction score
Natethegreat":36rl4cv2 said:
Exactly, apparently he has some legal issues. Like driving 140 MPH with a 12 year old child in the car.

Well, I once drove 145+ MPH in my '69 Dodge ex-cop car with an 18 year old in the car (me), so I can't hold that against the guy.

It didn't occur to me at the time that my cheap-a$$ tires were probably rated for like 85 MPH... :shock:

Russ Willstrong

Reaction score
mrt144":3jnwvy3v said:
Bigpumpkin":3jnwvy3v said:
bigskydoc":3jnwvy3v said:
To be fair though, who wouldn't have locker room issues if forced to play for the Jets?

This statement sounds eerily similar as to when a certain super star arrived from the Vikings......and we know what that did to our locker room.

We know what our OC did with him too.

Shhh... Bevell will find out Richardson is so versatile that he also has 2 Rushing TDs. Welcome our new goal line Fullback.

massari

Reaction score
WilsonMVP":2kw9kabx said:
He will probably be here for the foreseeable future if he works out this year. BOTH Bennet and Avril are like 31 years old, maybe 32 years old during the season so the might only have a couple years left before they are done. Clark and Richardson on the other hand are 24 and 26? I believe. Good trade for the future should we pursue that option
Richardson is going to get a lot of money, so they'd probably have to trade someone or let Graham go to fit him in. Not sure though.

bigskydoc

Reaction score
Bobblehead":eypq5kr0 said:
It's going to be the biggest relief to FINALLY see these QB's step up and get squashed for once... I"m counting on it. No more stepping up and flipping it to some midget no one has ever heard of before for a 20 yard gain on 3rd and 19.

This made me laugh so hard

Ruminator

Reaction score
Russ Willstrong":16hz04e0 said:
mrt144":16hz04e0 said:
Bigpumpkin":16hz04e0 said:
bigskydoc":16hz04e0 said:
To be fair though, who wouldn't have locker room issues if forced to play for the Jets?

This statement sounds eerily similar as to when a certain super star arrived from the Vikings......and we know what that did to our locker room.

We know what our OC did with him too.

Shhh... Bevell will find out Richardson is so versatile that he also has 2 Rushing TDs. Welcome our new goal line Fullback.

Using him as a blocking fullback to pave the way for Lacy in a goal line situation would be quite a sight. He could block for Carson, Rawls, Prosise, any RB -- but the mental image of hulking Richardson lined up in front of hulking Lacy in a goal line situation, I'd love to see them try it at least once. If it's a smash-mouth game (Rams come to mind) that requires our offense to deal out some punishment, two hulks might be too much for the opposing D to try to stop.

mrt144

Reaction score
hgwellz12":3f8kgzmv said:
I think the entire NFC and a few AFC QBs/coordinators/coaches are lurking our board right now. I have never seen '300 guests'. Is that normal?

Ha, that'd be funny. Especially if they are only half clever about. Who is "PaintDrinker69" ;)

Jimjones0384

Reaction score
Bigpumpkin":wea7xsev said:
bigskydoc":wea7xsev said:

Do you remember the outcome of said players last year here?

chris98251

Reaction score
images

Cc5674

Reaction score
Hawknballs":2rr5zhxl said:
Richardson is a beast, and imagine how much better he will play for a team that isn't terrible and hopeless and inept which never has a chance to win it's division or go to the playoffs, that knows how to rotate their D line so he can get after the QB from the inside

Richardson is Super Bowi or Bust. If he plays up to his potential and in a contract year I would expect his best effort this defense could break it's own records. He will be at his natural position and he is surrounded by talent. The only way this trade goes south if he slips and gets the third strike and automatic suspension. I think Pete and John felt comfortable enough to go all in for 2017. Why not?

OP
OP
Bobblehead

Bobblehead

Reaction score
John Clayton was saying he's going to get Suh type money and there is no way, the Seahawks will make him the 2nd highest paid player on the team, so it's essentially a one year rental.

Josea16

Reaction score
chris98251":2ob254da said:
Man, he even looks like a bad man. I watched this YouTube thing about his analytics and even last year when he didn't care he was a top 20 percentile player. When he cares top 10 percentile or higher.

Cc5674

Reaction score
Bobblehead":2m2tu1or said:
John Clayton was saying he's going to get Suh type money and there is no way, the Seahawks will make him the 2nd highest paid player on the team, so it's essentially a one year rental.
I figure he will play well but will be somewhere else next season. You can only spend so much on that side of the ball and he is going to want big $$$ on his second contract. Should get a comp pick the following year.

Josea16

Reaction score
Bobblehead":1vrro5r9 said:
We will see. JS/PC do special things and magic seems to happen just like in New England. Players want to play for both organizations so special things are possible. If not we get a nice comp pick.

Seafan

Reaction score
I hear Sheldon is an excellent theoretical physicist specializing in String Theory.

Latest posts