So like, where does Russell Wilson land in the NFLTop 100?

Ozzy

Reaction score
I'll say 7th and the second QB on the list.

Laloosh

Reaction score
Andrew Luck in the 90s. No way Wilson made the list.

chris98251

Reaction score
I think he is better then going to be rated, so 18 but should be 10 or 9.

HomerJHawk

Reaction score
I'm still not completely sold that he's our guy for seasons to come. So for me, its kinda like prove it
or lose it.

That said, if he helps get us back to another SB, and win it, then I'll consider Top 9.

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
HomerJHawk":3ac57klk said:
I'm still not completely sold that he's our guy for seasons to come. So for me, its kinda like prove it
or lose it.

That said, if he helps get us back to another SB, and win it, then I'll consider Top 9.
Hey, I'm no Anthony! But really do tell. You want him to get to 3 superbowls in 5 years and win 2 in 3 years and you might think he's decent? They have a phrase for this...."So precious".

Bigpumpkin

Reaction score
HomerJHawk":371d53yp said:
or lose it.

Spoken like a true Niner fan.

HomerJHawk

Reaction score
MizzouHawkGal":3pe9neby said:
HomerJHawk":3pe9neby said:
or lose it.

Hey, I'm no Anothy! But really do tell. You want him to get to 3 superbowls in 5 years and you might think he's decent?

In the history of the NFL, yeah, #9 is decent. Hell, I put Tarkenton and Graham in the Top 10, so there's
little room for squeezing in. But remember, I am a Hawks fan. So...well...there's that.

btw. i never understood the Anthony! thing, so that reference is over my head. Many things are over my
head. sigh

HomerJHawk

Reaction score
Bigpumpkin":2d3c3k9k said:
HomerJHawk":2d3c3k9k said:
or lose it.

Spoken like a true Niner fan.

More like a shrewd Hawks fan. Maybe all this success is making me a bit pretentious, but I expect
bigger things from our beloved team. Don't put them on a pedestal just yet. :mrgreen:

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
HomerJHawk":2bhlzvpu said:
MizzouHawkGal":2bhlzvpu said:
HomerJHawk":2bhlzvpu said:
or lose it.

Hey, I'm no Anothy! But really do tell. You want him to get to 3 superbowls in 5 years and you might think he's decent?

In the history of the NFL, yeah, #9 is decent. Hell, I put Tarkenton and Graham in the Top 10, so there's
little room for squeezing in. But remember, I am a Hawks fan. So...well...there's that.
Except he's already what Tarkenton was and more, he actually won a Superbowl. Graham is an outlier that can't be used because different era, different rules, lesser talent. Hell at this point Tarkenton barely fits the criteria of elite.

Let any modern era team play against Otto Graham and you'd see the field level fast. The guy was like Jim Brown totally elite but men playing against boys. So there aren't any decent comps to compare to.

Both were playing a completely different version of football in my opinion so it's a false comparison.

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
HomerJHawk":2aqu2g1b said:
MizzouHawkGal":2aqu2g1b said:
HomerJHawk":2aqu2g1b said:
or lose it.

btw. i never understood the Anthony! thing, so that reference is over my head. Many things are over my
head. sigh
Anthony! Is good people but he can't accept Russell Wilson isn't, for a fact, Jesus Christ, otherwise known as the son of God to the masses. He's a bit over the top but he's our's and family.

HomerJHawk

Reaction score
MizzouHawkGal":3emkanh6 said:
HomerJHawk":3emkanh6 said:
MizzouHawkGal":3emkanh6 said:
HomerJHawk":3emkanh6 said:
or lose it.

Except he's already what Tarkenton was and more, he actually won a Superbowl. Graham is an outlier that can't be used because different era, different rules, lesser talent.

Let any modern era team play against Otto Graham and you'd see the field level fast. The guy was like Jim Brown totally elite but men playing against boys. So there aren't any decent comps to compare to.

Both were playing a completely different version of football in my opinion so it's a false comparison.

Hmmm. I see your point. I know where we differ. You see the tangible intangibles, and I see blood, sweat,
and legendary feats that stand the test of time. I'm sure Russ is going to be in the conversation, I just
think its too early.

themunn

Reaction score
Brady, Newton, Miller, Watt and Brown. Those are the only 5 players I can justifiably see being put ahead of Wilson, so I have no doubt he makes the top 10.

Remember this is a list of best players of 2015, that's why Luck was ranked so low.

City Of Reign

Reaction score
I think he replaces Andrew Luck at right around #7. Luck never should have been rated that high, where as Wilson should. A lot of "experts" seemed to be jumping on the Wilson bandwagon late last season, so maybe he has a chance. Actually, I take that back; this is voted on by the players, and Wilson has a lot of respect among the league. So I wouldn't be surprised if he's at 7 now.

OP
OP
A

Anonymous

They are calling it 2016, but yes, this is the list reflective of a peer ranking based on 2015 results.

Wilson 》Romo
Wilson 》R-Berger
Wilson 》Brees
Wilson 》Manning (s)
Wilson 》Palmer

Rodgers and Brady will finish ahead, so I put Wilson #3 among QB's. Newton's results in the SB put some question marks on his toughness in the eys of his peers; Russell finishes ahead of him, me thinks.