So like, where does Russell Wilson land in the NFLTop 100?

sc85sis

Reaction score
kearly":2bnqlwil said:
Russell was in the 20s in previous years because everyone assumed he was living in Marshawn's shadow. In 2015, he had to carry the offense and towards the end of the year it was the most unstoppable offense in the NFL. Even guys like Pete Prisco confessed to a paradigm shift on their views of Wilson.
And if he's not top ten, this list is garbage.

BadgerVid

Reaction score
Overseasfan":vghbej8y said:
Personaly I'd say top 5 (as one of the top 2 QBs), but my gut says he'll only slightly improve from 22. I think Newton and Brady at the very least will be ranked above him. I'm also note sure if he'll be ranked above Roethlisberger and Palmer or not.
Well...obviously above Ben.

Maulbert

Reaction score
BadgerVid":uhs8g6iv said:
Overseasfan":uhs8g6iv said:
Personaly I'd say top 5 (as one of the top 2 QBs), but my gut says he'll only slightly improve from 22. I think Newton and Brady at the very least will be ranked above him. I'm also note sure if he'll be ranked above Roethlisberger and Palmer or not.
Well...obviously above Ben.

He should be above Palmer, too. Palmer has Fitzgerald. No offense to ADB, but he's no Fitz.

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
sc85sis":2mp0e4jf said:
kearly":2mp0e4jf said:
Russell was in the 20s in previous years because everyone assumed he was living in Marshawn's shadow. In 2015, he had to carry the offense and towards the end of the year it was the most unstoppable offense in the NFL. Even guys like Pete Prisco confessed to a paradigm shift on their views of Wilson.
I think you mean top 5. Seriously Brady, Rodgers and it's argument between guys like Brees, Rothliesburger etal and Wilson at this point.

Seanhawk

Reaction score
MizzouHawkGal":1gqshvx4 said:
sc85sis":1gqshvx4 said:
kearly":1gqshvx4 said:
I think you mean top 5. Seriously Brady, Rodgers and it's argument between guys like Brees, Rothliesburger etal and Wilson at this point.

This list isn't just QBs.

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
Seanhawk":8yk6zl31 said:
MizzouHawkGal":8yk6zl31 said:
sc85sis":8yk6zl31 said:
kearly":8yk6zl31 said:

This list isn't just QBs.
Ah, then around 15th. He's got to be at this level for two more years or no joy.

Laloosh

Reaction score
Sounded like they hinted at Russ and Sherm being in the 20-11 range.

LolaRox

Reaction score
Laloosh":2xq6bhws said:
Sounded like they hinted at Russ and Sherm being in the 20-11 range.

Yes, I agree. Two of the hints for next week's show were (1) 'calling all cornerbacks' - my guess is that all 3 CB will on the list next week and (2) 'The QB who was sacked the most in 2015' If you include season + post season, I think that is Russ.

kearly

Reaction score
Seeing Big Ben at #21 means that Russell probably isn't that far behind.

OP
OP
A

Anonymous

kearly":2dzr84xs said:
Seeing Big Ben at #21 means that Russell probably isn't that far behind.

How about a prediction Kip?

:mrgreen:

Latest posts